Customer reviews

on 28 May 2017
My 2&3 year old love this. Quick delivery too! Would recommend
on 12 July 2012
Well worth the money.My Niece and Nephew love this toy. Brings lots of fun and joy.
My niece especially enjoys the lights that come on.
on 26 March 2014
This is a fab see saw my grandchildren one 3yr one 20 months love this and with it going round as well it makes the play different instead of being a static see saw
on 11 October 2013
My grand daughter loves it, but must say l expected more from the "lights" . Maybe the kids have to play on it in the dark to get the full benefit ?
on 24 October 2013
Bought it for Grand daughter, aged 4, Easy To Assemble, Great to Play with, the combination of Roundabout and See Saw, Makes it really Worthwhile.
on 28 June 2014
Totally all round fantastic product. This was a gift for my 4 year old granddaughters birthday. She absolutely loves it, especially with it being 'girlie' pink, and the lights with variant sequence was the real icing on the cake!! Her friends and even her toddler brother who is 1 loves to sit on it. An all round winner! Extremely highly recommended!
on 26 November 2014
Bought this for friends kids almost 12 months ago and they love it. Endless hours of fun and still going strong...you can't get them off of it and they use it indoors in winter.
on 10 August 2014
My daughter and niece and nephews all love this. I brought it for my daughters 6th birthday, and it made her so happy and her face lit up was just priceless 👍
on 18 February 2012
My girls (aged 8 and 6) have had this for around a year now and STILL love it! Its a little fiddly to build but has stood the test of time and scottish weather! They love spinning around on it and we have even had some rogue footwear flying through the air which cracks them up! We got it on sale and so far its been a great purchase :)
on 2 July 2014
Fab little see saw bought for my daughters birthday, just a shame the lights aren't brighter.