Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 24 November 2013
I originally bought these for the name and price alone!

Having used the shower cream, it's actually decent so I've added it to my subscribe and save list.

Being so inexpensive, it's an easy way to get additional discount on your subscribe and save subscriptions.

All this results in a "Happy Time" !
on 29 April 2016
I bought this as I was just short of qualifying for free delivery. I have always trusted Nivea as a brand but hadn't bought this particular product before. I was pleasantly surprised. I regularly use products with a citrus scent as I find them soothing and calming. The orange blossom scent was not too overpowering and the shower gel lasted me quite a while. I will be purchasing this product again.
on 7 February 2016
usually buy this when on offer in shops at £1 each so stocked up at similar price from Amazon. It's very creamy so feels more expensive than cheap stuff but smells amazing. I use it in the morning to give me a boost then use something with a more relaxing smell at night
on 12 August 2014
This has the most delicious, orangey smell and leaves skin feeling soft and silky. It's great for morning showers because it's such a refreshing shower cream. You really can't go wrong for just under £1
on 30 November 2013
Nice scent I've notice the scent stays for long on your skin where as I've found out that the other shower gels or creams I've used have not lasted as long as this shower cream have to stack up on more I've got the cashmere one but have not use it yet smells nice to a little stronger then this one this one to me smells more mild.
on 13 June 2014
Luxurious pampering shower cream with caressing cashmere extract
NIVEA ® Cashmere Moments indulges your senses with a sensual scent of orchid blossom
Leaves skin soft and smooth
Relax and rejuvenate with every shower
PH Skin Balanced
Dermatologically approved
on 4 May 2014
I actually like the orange hint you are left with, being fruity is not always a bad thing for a man ;-)

I have used better products for my skin which is why this is a 4 instead of a 5
on 28 December 2013
These shower creams leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed, it also has a very pleasant and mild smell unlike some cheaper shower creams that seem to be heavily perfumed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2014
I like Nivea shower gel and they are one of the few brands that don't give my OH a rash. I like to buy them on Amazon as they are so cheap and save me carrying them home.
on 22 February 2014
This leaves my skin lovely and soft, although I didn't particularly like the scent, having said that though, I would buy it again, I love Nivea