Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 29 April 2016
I bought this as I was just short of qualifying for free delivery. I have always trusted Nivea as a brand but hadn't bought this particular product before. I was pleasantly surprised. I regularly use products with a citrus scent as I find them soothing and calming. The orange blossom scent was not too overpowering and the shower gel lasted me quite a while. I will be purchasing this product again.
on 25 June 2017
This item looks good, as ordered, but it is part of a gift set and I cannot rate it,
on 24 May 2017
Excellent and fast delivery
on 29 June 2014
This product is superb. I am using it myself. It is silky and soft. I feel refreshed when I use it . Thanks for introducing it.
on 21 November 2015
Love it so much I could bathe in it...... Oh that's the whole idea of it!!!
on 22 September 2014
love nivea
on 24 November 2013
I originally bought these for the name and price alone!

Having used the shower cream, it's actually decent so I've added it to my subscribe and save list.

Being so inexpensive, it's an easy way to get additional discount on your subscribe and save subscriptions.

All this results in a "Happy Time" !
on 4 May 2014
I actually like the orange hint you are left with, being fruity is not always a bad thing for a man ;-)

I have used better products for my skin which is why this is a 4 instead of a 5
on 28 December 2013
These shower creams leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed, it also has a very pleasant and mild smell unlike some cheaper shower creams that seem to be heavily perfumed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2014
I like Nivea shower gel and they are one of the few brands that don't give my OH a rash. I like to buy them on Amazon as they are so cheap and save me carrying them home.