on 4 August 2009
Hi this product is not fake in response to previous reviews.

However, if you are using it on a PSP or camera then do not format it on your PC as you will only get 4GB of available memory due to the FAT32 formatting process.

Format the stick thru your PSP or camera to obtain the full 8GB.
on 1 May 2010
The item arrived promptly but was not in original Sony packaging. Rather came as a card on it's own in a white envelope. This aside, I wouldn't have cared if it worked as well as a real one.
The reason I suspect it to not be a genuine item despite the fact that it looks almost identical to one is that when I put it in my Sony Camera, it constantly shows a warning message when I turn it on that the memory card might not work properly or may not record properly. It does however record and works but the message is very annoying.
Having my suspicions, i went out to a Sony store to buy this exact card. The one from the Sony store does not cause my camera to show warnings... You make your own conclusions...
on 5 April 2009
like the title suggests, its great!! dont worry about the 'mark 2' thingy if your a psp user, i was worried if it wo=ould work on my psp since i brought it for it and its perfect. Good value aswell and the mark just means that it is better technology than the other ones so purchase at your will
on 10 May 2009
Had some worries about the item being fake but this is the genuine Sony item and works brilliantly in my Sony Handicam. Very fast service and excellent price, Amazon scores again over E-bay.
on 27 October 2009
I have been using this product in my Sony camera for just over a fortnight. I am impressed with the storage capacity of the item. It has more than enough space for my needs. Very pleased!
on 29 March 2009
My order arrived with lightening speed and very sattisfied with the memory card. Works like a dream, had my doubts whether it was genuine before orderin hut it is an official Sony msp duo! Highly recommended seller.
on 29 June 2010
I was very suspicious that this would not be genuine as it was so reasonably priced. But I need not have worried as it was a genuine Sony stick & was vey quickly delivered - I will be ordering another.
on 2 June 2010
Bought this to replace old 4GB stick, which became faulty.
Ordered & it was delivered within 2 days.
Excellent service & would highly recommend supplier to other buyers
on 3 April 2010
8GB in our camera now - means we can record some 2hrs of HD video if we want to, or far too many 14MP images. Just slot in and go - works a treat!
on 15 May 2010
This did not work in my Sony DSC-HX1 camera. Must stress that the seller gave full refund.