on 21 July 2015
Probably the best all purpose glue ever made. Unfortunately, it does come with a rather terrifying warning on every tube saying that it "contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause Cancer." I know many people who have used it for years, and thankfully no ill effects, but if you're worried about such things, however unlikely, then it needs to be pointed out .
9 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2016
This is great "odd job" glue. Do you know the best use I make of it is to seal between the leather and the sole of my hiking boots which are used all the time for walking the dogs. I find the sole of most boots starts to come away first and they then leak. A thin strip of this stuff trailed round the boot where the sole meets the leather makes them waterproof again and the repair lasts a few weeks before needing replacement. I get an extra year's wear out on my boots this way, and it hardly notices (who is looking anyway?)!. Also E6000 is the only thing I have found for gluing glass (a mosaic shade broken rather annoyingly by my patner's grandson).
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2016
By far the best all purpose glue/adhesive I have ever used. It is Very strong and works on a very wide range of materials

Recommended to me by a friend...I always use it in a well ventilated room as it gives her a headache after prolonged use. It does come with a rather scary warning on every tube stating that it "contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause Cancer." If you're worried about such things, however unlikely, the warning needs to be pointed out .

I use it for attaching glass to metal, wood, card and pop a blob out and apply it with a spatula or cocktail stick (for small areas) for precision gluing, it does dry out fairly quickly so some glue is wasted. If you leave the tube laying down with out the lid the adhesive oozes out. Make sure you clean the tube after use as any excess glue turns rubbery and will adhere to the lid.

I usually leave to bond over night or for 48 hours. Tack glues quite quickly.

Won't go back to any other adhesive.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2017
A good general purpose glue especially for glass to glass. Dries slowly to allow repositioning. Tendency to slide about on a curved surface until dry. I have found that putting a blob of glue onto one surface of the glass to be joined and leaving it for five or ten minutes helps reduce sliding. On a curved surface I wrap the two surfaces joined together, tightly in cling film and leave it for several hours until thoroughly bonded.
on 26 February 2017
Product received quickly and well packaged. This glue is excellent and I've used it for everything from sticking gems on shoes to sticking wood together. It's quite gloopy and a very tiny bit goes a long way. Depending on what you're gluing, it can take a good few hours to set, but once it's stuck, it's definitely not coming apart. Have bought before and will definitely buy again.
on 3 August 2017
It sticks like nothing else. Sole repair on my shoes: no problem and - when one considers that even the supplied glue I got with the soles (and heels) failed me, this was astonishing. Like the stickiest stuff imaginable... on a blanket. Highly recommended. Dries clear and quite soft and rubbery.
on 30 April 2016
Thanks for sending on very fast delivery. The seller noted my message that I needed this quickly and I got it on the earliest date possible. Thanks so much!! Will buy from you again no hesitation !!
This glue is excellent for almost anything I love it although it goes off quickly so keep the lid on. I don't use the nozzle as it sets in there so use a bit at a time in a plastic bag like a piping bag and keep the lid on ASAP as squeezing it out.
on 26 June 2015
This glue takes a while to bond, with you needing to wait a few minutes between application and joining the items, so if you're used to using other jewellery glues (e.g. Zap) you will need to be patient. Also don't put the tube down without the lid as it oozes out! It can be fiddly to apply as the large tube has quite a large opening.
on 21 November 2012
I used this product for my jewellery making and I couldn't believe how strong it is and doesn't stick your fingers along with it!. Fabulous product I will definitely buy it again.
19 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2015
Excellent Adhesive - used to glue back a loose flap of veneer on a kitchen cabinet - perfect. Going to try fixing a few ornaments which have pieces to glue on. Worth the price I will stick to this product!!!!
2 people found this helpful