Mexican Train Domino Game
Format: Toy|Change

on 12 January 2017
I was very dissapointed with it. The game is a great game and I have played it before. This was a much cheaper version compared to the one I had played before. It didn't have the wooden holders for the dominos which in my opinion are essential, and also the centre piece of the game was of inferior quality. I wouldn't have bought it if I had know all of this. However I gave it as a present to someone and can't return now.
on 2 October 2017
It was missing one train - the black one that you need to represent the Mexican Train. Other than that the game is good fun to play for all ages.
on 1 June 2015
Well made set and a fun game to play. Combined the rules from the box with those from friends and the Internet to start with a long train on the first turn which is particularly enjoyed by children. Quick and easy to learn and strategy develops as you get used to the game and when playing with older children or adults. Can also be a short game, playing just one round when you have time and picking it up again another time, or a long game if you have time for 13 rounds!!
on 17 October 2015
Bought this as a friend raved about it.....greatest game in the history of games......perhaps the hype was too much as my family did not take to it and after one 2 hour stint with it, it remains in the box in the attic
on 29 July 2017
This is a fun game we play it a great deal with friends and family
on 28 December 2011
This is one of the best things I bought for Christmas. When the family, aged 10-75, saw it they gave me funny look. Afterwe started playing it soon caught the imagination and after only one game the number of players increased from five to eight. It is a game of fun but one which you quickly learn and have to think and plan ahead. Very tactical. It's a lot more fun than dominoes and possibly the best game we have bought in the past forty years.
on 10 October 2010
Only had one short session with this game as it has been bought to play at Christmas but I am satisfied with the product. Well presented and of good quality I have no complaints in that respect. I am looking forward to having a normal game of dominos using this set as I have never played the game with dominos which number up to 12. Too early to give a definative report on the game but it looks promising.
on 5 September 2010
Bought Mexican Train after playing it recently with 2 other adults.Invited some friends to play and they enjoyed it too. Don't think it was just the wine. Played for 2 hours and didn't managed to finish the game but that doesn't matter. You can stop earlier without detracting from the game. They do give a shorter version which should be quicker. Fun and tactical game of dominoes. Up to 12 dots and different colours used to aid number recognition.Mexican Train
on 29 June 2014
We bought this for some family fun at Christmas. We now take it along to dinner parties and on weekends away so that we can play it with friends - who then go out and buy it too! Great - because it's strategic but simplistic - so that kids and adults can play on equal playing fields!
on 24 January 2018