This product is an excellent idea, but ultimately flawed. At £6.95 a roll, I couldn't bear to use any of the sheets until I had completed the puzzles on them. While my suduko skills have been improving with practice, the effectiveness of the product's primary function was somewhat reduced after having to complete an hour or so of puzzle-solving before application. Also, Doreen was rather severely unimpressed when I proudly showed her my solution to a particularly tricky puzzle that I had salvaged from a watery grave.
on 9 November 2010
I bought this for my ten year old granddaughter last christmas. I only purchased it for fun as she is very keen on sudoku. However, I was astonished to find that she is working her way through the whole toilet roll and is determined to finish. It just goes to show that something that sounds very silly can give a lot of enjoyment!
on 2 August 2013
The saying goes that 'doctors bury their mistakes'; with this loo roll, if you get it wrong, you can literally tell it to 'kiss my ass goodbye' The only flaw is that it's only a few puzzles which are repeated over the roll.
on 9 December 2008
Brought this for my dad who's a bit of a sudoku buff, thought it'd be quite funny and so it proved.
He actually managed to write on a few, but of course it's not suitable for puzzle solving really!
At least it stops him taking the day's newspaper into the toilet with him...
on 19 January 2016
Got this for my mom as she loves doing Sudoku puzzle,s so thought she,ll laugh so much at this for her xmas present very good idea for a funny gift please do more of things like this as life is too short to be serious!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2010
Brilliant! Exactly what it says it is and good quality. Only problem is there's now a queue for the toilet!
on 26 September 2012
My wife knows i love Sudoku (not as much as i love Su Pollard!!)

That's why she bought me this (my wife, not Su Pollard)

The rich and gently abrasive texture of toilet paper may be annoying at times which is why it's always good to approach one's visit to the toilet with the extra accompaniment of a serious distraction - ie a newspaper, a good book, a mobile telephone call or the dog.

We have a downstairs toilet which is full of pens. All working perfectly or otherwise. Hence i took this in to do my business / have a go at sudoku.

WORD OF ADVICE : Do NOT attempt to fill in the numbers AFTER YOU HAVE USED IT !!
on 22 August 2010
I bought this for my parents as a stocking filler. They loved it! The whole family, friends and guests have all enjoyed it. I just received a call from Mum to say they are all done and could I get another one. No great review could it receive :)
on 12 June 2011
This is a fun gift that all my family fill in when on the loo!! We cut one off and then everyone fights over who will finish the puzzle. A good humoured gift but very educational with it's puzzle solving number problems.
on 19 January 2011
Disappointed. I bought this as a present for someone but the delivered product was in red ink, much cheaper looking than the one in the picture. Furthermore found the MORE expensive looking one at Tiger (the store) for 1 pound. I would say hold onto your money cus the red one really isn't worth it unless you just like looking at it. :P

See one answered question