Customer reviews

Style Name: Toilet Roll Holder|Change

on 29 March 2013
Nice neat solid shelf, Very easy to fix onto wall. Have bought this type of item to match the rest of Croydex products which are excellent and to match. I aslo have their toilet roll holder & hand towel ring holder. I was surprised at the size of box that amazon sent the shelf in. 3 shelfs could have fiited inside the package. lol.
on 9 June 2016
Like the styling of this, but I can't help feeling that for the money (it's not the cheapest toilet roll holder) the quality is not what I would have expected.
Also if fitting this measure between the holes yourself as the template provided is not totally accurate.
on 2 September 2017
Spent ages debating over a new toilet brush and chose this one to match a mirror we already have in the toilet, as soon as I opened the outer box you could see through the main front clear box that it had a split through the front so sadly had to return...
review image
on 6 May 2017
Bought this toilet roll holder so I could paint it to match the bath panel and mirror frames in my bathroom. Looks good. I fixed it to the tiled wall using Sellotape Sticky Fixers which work well.
on 6 May 2017
Bought this tumbler holder so I could paint it to match the bath panel and mirror frames in my bathroom. Looks good. I fixed it to the tiled wall using Sellotape Sticky Fixers which work well.
on 2 September 2017
Does what it is supposed to do but spring on roll holder so strong you have to tear the cardboard roll off so as to get a good grip of the roll holder.
on 16 March 2017
Looks great, but changing rolls is a bit of a pain.
You will need to squeeze the old roll and move the spring-loaded bar together.
Otherwise a good product.
on 26 March 2016
This item is great, it looked stylish I only wish it would have fitted in the space I have. I had to return it due to size not the quality
on 8 March 2017
The plastic tubular holder is a bit big for the rest of the product. The 2 arms are pushed away from each other, so don't look straight. Otherwise it's great
on 31 December 2015
The style fits in with my bathroom perfectly, it only loses a star because it is VERY white, not a huge problem as it is advertised as white, however against my also white bathroom cabinet and hooks it is a much brighter white.