Colour: W0365|Change
Price:£70.00+ Free shipping

on 13 February 2014
I bought Ray Ban Clubmasters with polarised lenses. I could not be happier with this high quality product. These lenses have a timeless look which are probably suitable for people of any age. I myself am a 28 year old woman however these glasses look great on any gender and any age group. I also have a small face which is one of the reasons I choose this style, lager styles make me look like a fly!

The glasses are quite heavy however still very comfortable and very well made, you can really feel the quality of them. The polarised lenses are very clear. I wanted polarised because I wanted to be free from glare when driving, this type of lens is also popular with people who take part in snow sports and people who fish.

Please be aware that these glasses do not say 'made in Italy; on them. This does not mean that they are fake so don't worry. Luxottica, the company which owns the Ray Ban brand along with other sunglass brands such as Oakley and Persol has factories in various locations around the world, it just so happens that a lot of Clubmasters are manufactured in China (if you would like confirmation of this there is a map on Luxottica's web site. To access this map go to 'company', then click 'world' and finally click manufacturing).
on 9 December 2010
These are real Ray-Ban Clubmasters. Do't be put off by other reviews. Yes, they are cheaper than The Ray-Ban site, but I'm not complaining.They come in the same case as all Ray-Bans do. Arrived quickly and in great condition. No complaints
on 9 January 2016
Bought these sun glasses with a gift card I received for Xmas.
They arrived as expected but the first thing I did was to place them on a flat surface .... And guess what.... Just as a previous reviewer had said they were extremely wonky !!! Very disappointed these can't have passed a QC check !!!!!!!
Returned the item and got refund back in 5 days ! Won't be buying any more Raybans from Amazon
review image
on 18 August 2015
Fake!
They looked very good quality but a few things didn't add up.Firstly i noticed Slight damage to box. Serial number on frame did not match the box, plus it said made in Italy on frames but made in china on box.
on 5 January 2016
Fantastic seller. Sunny G's arrived just under a week as promised, at a seriously decent price as well. Have carried out authenticity checks since receiving and everything is up to standard and perfectly as pictured. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Many thanks.
on 27 July 2016
I brought these sunnies, I was dubious after reading some of the reviews to think that they might b fakes. They came within a week. The packaging was excellent. The glasses matched the serial number on the box. The lense is engraved. They fit perfectly. I am really pleased with them!
on 11 February 2016
The product is beautiful and I love it! The fit of the legs was hugely different to pairs I'd tried on in John Lewis. However, they kindly offered to heat up the legs to bend and fit me properly. Nice and easy!
on 29 July 2016
It's a nice glasses no doubt. The quality and design feels genuine but there a small but critical flaw with "my" delivery. The left arm is approximately 0.5cm higher on a flat surface, which means the right and left arms are not parallel. I saw few customers had the same problem. The chances of receiving defective goods might be low but are you willing to take the risk? I did, now I regret it.
on 5 July 2010
The Ray Ban club master are a design classic. The new club master has a slightly reshaped lens to the original which I am told sits better or most people faces, however with any design classic it's still going to look good in ten years. I personally bought the polarising versions and am generally very pleased with them.

These Ray Ban offer an excellent green lens, if your out for any time in the hot dry areas where there is a lot of bright sunny beaches they are ideal, however these lenses are less suited to spring drives in the UK when all you want is to knock the edge off the light as they really do darken things down and make it hard to see into the shadows. If you go on the RayBan website they do have articles on the different colour lens. Personally I find the warm brown oakleys better for general British use.

The one real and lasting disappointment with these glasses is the case which comes with them it's very poor quality plastic and not a patch on the original thick leather case from the 80's, if Ray Ban didn't want to supply a quality case which would have looked stylish sat on the bar the least the could of done is offered a micro cloth bag which would have made it easy to slip into your pocket. I ended up paying another £20 for a proper soft leather case from ebay and that was only really luck I got that.

Overall they are great sunglasses if you intend travelling abroad a lot
on 25 July 2015
I had a few doubts at first saw the price and thought these cant be genuine but I have to say wow the amount of comments I have had on them is unreal man build quality and durability second to none could not recommend highly enough