Colour: Blue|Change

on 20 July 2013
My wife did a lot of research into mats that we could use as a surface for our baby to play on as we have hard wood floors and this came out on top.

At 1.5 cm thick it's very comfortable whether sitting, kneeling or lying down, which is important for a play mat as you'll be on it as well as your baby. The material is very cushioning and has good traction for baby to move against or for you to exercise on. It's significantly larger than a yoga mat and much more comfortable. The quality is good and it rolls up easily for storage, although it is much bigger rolled up than a yoga mat, however this is a much bigger and thicker mat.

Would happily recommend to others looking for a play mat for a baby or an cushioned exercise surface.
on 21 November 2015
I have bought many exercise mats in the past and although they were a lot cheaper than this exercise mat they were no where near as good. On this mat, I can do any floor exercise and it is so comfortable. Wouldn't be without out.
on 25 April 2012
I bought this mat about a year ago for our child to crawl on. Though it is very comfortable and easy to handle I have just done some research on what the mat is made off and found in a few places rather alarming descriptions - the mat has dangerous levels of phtalates which are now prohibited in all children's items as well as a number of other chemicals. The fumes that come of the mat are very strong, if not really unpleasant but by the sound of it rather toxic. I will get rid of our mat as I don't want a health hazard in the house.

See one answered question