Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Matte Black|Change
Price:£14.97 - £44.70

on 23 August 2013
Fantastic quality at the price! Why people buy expensive brands I do not know, as these sunglasses match them for style and quality at a fraction of the cost. I can strongly recommend these polaroid sunglassees without hesitation.
on 10 August 2014
The silver Sinner Prime Aviators are not polarised lenses as described in the listing - hence I had to return for a refund. I suggest you check out the Sinner website as it seems the other Sinner Prime models are polarised just not the silver ones.
on 5 May 2014
Just what I was looking for - lightweight metal frames with good sized lenses, (but not so deep as to leave ugly marks on your cheeks when removed) - polarised - black - they have it all - I love them.
on 9 June 2014
I like the style and fit. I eventually lose them or leave a pair in the car so now on fourth pair.
on 24 August 2014
Easily the best pair of glasses I have owned, perfect for driving and wearing out
on 16 June 2015
Very good sun glasses delivery good what more can you say
on 29 July 2014
Nice polarised lenses, good build quality.
on 31 January 2016
Good polarized glasses for a decent price
on 11 July 2014
Quick delivery, pleased with the glasses
on 26 August 2014