on 23 August 2016
Haven't had a chance to try them out yet (will update after use) but they fit well over my regular walking trousers. The trousers roll up very compact and fit easily in the bag provided.

Only initial complaint is that the description of the product on Amazon states the waterproof level as 5000mm, when in actual fact the product is 3000mm (as shown on the tag on the trousers) - would suggest the seller updating the product description to be correct! This implies they're only suitable for light to medium rainfall, rather than heavy rainfall.
on 30 November 2016
I bought these trousers for use on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks. I didn't use them at the event however they did get used during my training and they definitely do the job. I walked for around 4 hours in heavy rain and they did not let any water in. The gaps at the pockets seem silly at first but it means that your trousers pockets are still accessible and suprisingly they don't let any water in. They are easy to get on and off. My only minor problem is that the carry bag seems to be one size fits all which in the case of the smallest trousers, is actually very big however this doesn't affect the actual use of the trousers
on 18 February 2013
Bought these for cycling, they work well and keep my legs dry. Trousers are light-weight and pack away neatly in the supplied bag, so great to carry around for unexpected showers. Poppers on the bottom of the legs mean you put them on without taking your shoes off, then do the poppers up so they don't flap around.
22 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2016
Bought these last minute for our climb up Ben Nevis when the forecast changed for the worst.
So so glad we bought these as it poured down with rain most of the way up the mountain. They did not let in any water and as they stretch snuggly over walking boots, no wet feet either! They are also wind proof so kept us warm nearbthe summit.
These were an absolute life saver!!!!
Totally recommend these!
on 7 February 2014
These are really well made. Looking at the reviews I ordered an extra large, I'm a size 18, but they were to big so I got the large and they are a perfect size. Highly recommend, especially in this wet weather!!
on 5 April 2017
Bought this for a guest and surprisingly, it fitted her well. She's 1.6m tall and between sizes 10 and 12. The material was quite thick and that was a bonus as it was used in winter. The little bag it comes in is handy as well. It's a good buy.
on 7 August 2015
Trying to take regular walks every day in this climate - buy a pair of these.
So many over trousers result in you being as wet with sweat condensating inside.
I have not found that with these.
Worn for about an hour at a time they keep me dry.
on 11 February 2015
Have been wearing for around a month now, twice a day for cycling in to work. Mostly waterproof, but in a heavy downpour will let water in around the crotch - not a nice day at work. This has happened to me once so far. That being said, I don't feel the need to buy different trousers as it is such a rare occurrence, and now I know, I will be avoiding that type of weather
on 3 June 2017
I got them on sale for like 9 pounds and took them to Wales. They did marvelously for the price. Im buying another pair as back up.
I am a petite UK 10 and ordered an XS.
on 4 August 2017
Fit for purpose. Very smart for what they are meant for. Love them.