on 4 February 2013
I have to say that I am disappointed with these rackets .Firstly they are larger than I had expected, and unless you use them In a very large unobstructed area there is every chance of damaging furniture etc., also the wi controller fits in the handle but is not concealed so when holding the racket in play is very easy to touch the B button which then stops the game. Ideally there should have been a plastic clip-on cover provided.
on 24 August 2011
I have had my wii machine for sometime and enjoy playing tennis, but this set of tennis rackets to put on the controllers makes it more fun to play. Its as if you are holding a tennis racket. I know it's all psychological but it seems to make you play better.
Good value item and adds to the fun.
on 13 October 2010
This is reasonably good tool to play tennis on Wii but is very soft plastic and may not last long if you are a heavy hitter. However it is very cheap so worth the money.
on 9 January 2011
These rackets are such a bargin! My daughter was delighted with them. they work perfectly with the wii remotes so I have no complaints at all!
on 11 August 2013
Kids love playing with them! The controller fits snuggly and my kids are using them pretending to be playing actual tennis. Thanks!
on 23 May 2014
I would not waste your money on these, they are don't pick up the shots sometimes, stay away from this product.
on 23 August 2013
I bought this product for my nephew. He is enjoying it a lot with his friends. It is a great value for price.
on 1 February 2015
Fast delivery but item bigger than expected.
on 7 November 2014