on 28 January 2016
It's a little bit thin and ragged around the edges in places but it is very good for the price. Liked so much I purchased another roll. Lovely bubbly. ( The second roll is larger in diameter than the first, giving the impression that it must be longer?)
My third order was a little odd. The package size was approx 300mm diameter x 1000mm wide. When unwrapped it was found to be 3 rolls 300mm dia x 300mm wide. Obviously all three orders are from different suppliers. Not sure that you actually get a 100 meters but nevertheless, it does the job.
I ordered this item again (4th time) and expected a similar product to the previous orders. This roll is only 275mm wide! I'm not sure how long it is but it is very narrow. Not happy.
on 1 June 2017
The "Jiffy" Bubblewrap that I received had no sign on it anywhere of it actually being made by Jiffy. It's very thin and the bubbles pop very easily which is not how I remember the last roll of a Jiffy product that I had.
It's not 300mm wide either (the one I received was around 290mm at best). That might sound picky but I was wrapping an item that was 600mm wide and this Bubblewrap fell short.
A previous one I bought was on a roll and was easier to unroll to use. This was not unfortunately and squashes out of shape very easily due to it being so thin.
I suppose it's okay for the money but I would not buy it again because of the poor quality. If its not made by Jiffy (and I very much doubt it is) it shouldn't be advertised as such. Disappointing.
on 23 July 2013
Delivered in under 48 hours. Perfect for wrapping crockery and ornaments into boxes. I bought this alongside a 60cmx50m of large bubble wrap for pictures and mirrors and the two together were all in needed. I used the full 100m of this 30cm wrap as you need to wrap it around several times for delicate items but as it is so cheap, you are happy to be liberal with the use of it. I found the 30cm width was perfect as I was much quicker to use as I was able to quickly tear off the amount I needed for each item. Would use again.
on 21 November 2015
Jiffy Bubble Wrap is brilliant - I've bought it elsewhere in recent time. The bubbles are very strong and don't pop as soon as you handle it. Unfortunately you need to check beforehand as to whether some or any of the stuff here really is Jiffy - some admit it's not, others don't reply.
on 3 June 2016
This did the job. As it says, it's very long but not very wide so I had to use a lot to wrap up larger items. I found it quite sticky and it clung to itself but this also helped it to stick to the items too for more protection. Quite a few bubbles were not inflated.
I definitely had enough for my moving purposes.
on 24 January 2018
Not particularly suited to greenhouse insulation. Monty Dom was going on about large bubble's for insulation and the sheets he was using were large. This 30 cm width is a total faff.
on 6 January 2016
YES, very stress relieving and is probably great for protecting things but very cost effective for fun and cash.I now carry about 5m of bubble wrap in my laptop case, not for protecting the laptop n stuff, for me to pop in my spare time. I dont know if people are jealous or think i'm childish for do this but screw them, i've got bubble wrap.
on 25 January 2018
Very good value and essential if you are moving soon.
The bubble wrap was delivered quickly and is as described, well worth the price and a decent quality.
on 29 January 2018
Great stuff, good width so not wasted any, used it for glasses and cups etc I’ve ordered another 2 as it’s such a good price and delivery was quick
on 12 April 2016
Personally I am extremely happy with this item. It arrived very swiftly and yes, it had a few marks where it was obviously cut to size, but I don't see how this can be viewed as a huge disadvantage as stated by other reviewers? I used mine to help me move from a 4 bedroom house and the length of it was perfect for the job. Personally, I am very happy with the item, especially for the price - I actually still have some remaining but if I need to buy more, it will be from this company :-)