Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Colour: Black|Change

on 21 May 2015
I bought this handbag as a Christmas present for my daughter. At first she was delighted as it had plenty of pockets, and had a lovely soft brown leather. However, after a few weeks of use, the leather began to deteriorate rapidly and it looked absolutely terrible - something resembling the nosebag for feeding a horse. The leather was even peeling off in some parts of the bag. The lining also became unstitched and the shoulder strap would not stay in place but worst of all the zips on the side pockets opened by themselves when she was walking, revealing the contents. I complained to the Real Handbag Company, from where I bought the handbag, who issued an immediate replacement. However, when I said I did not want a replacement but a refund - they refused on the grounds that we had the bag for a few months. However, I have had several bags over the years, and so has my daughter, and we have never ever seen a bag deteriorate so rapidly. We usually keep a handbag in use for several years. So I contacted Amazon, and sent both the replacement and the shoddy bag back to them. They issued my refund, so its thumbs up for Amazon, and I would like to give them five stars but this is about the handbag so it's a very reluctant one star. I very rarely give bad reviews, but in this case I am making an exception.
exception.
review image
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2011
I have previously had a similar bag (a Radley one) and this compares favourably. The leather is soft and supple, the design is really good, especially if you use this as a travelling handbag - which is what I use it for - pockets for passport and tickets, mobile phone, purse etc. For what you get the price is reasonable and so this ticks all the boxes - reasonable cost, good performance, comfortable to wear - like someone else I have a neck problem which means a cross over bag with the weight kept down is optimal. And it comes in a rnage of colours - a must for every woman's wardrobe! Having used this bag for a couple of trips, I now rate it at a 5 because it really does tick all the boxes AND it has been admired bu other, discernng women - it looks and feels expensive. Am now looking at other colours....
on 4 August 2010
I have this bag in both the Red and the dark Blue, absolutely the business, lovely colours,soft texture, light weight to wear.AND at last a company that has thought about sucurity,as i have had the upset of having by purse stolen from my previous bag on the bus, i much welcome this thought, the zip fastening and then the fold over and clip down top is just what we need. THANKYOU CATWALK.
on 19 January 2010
This is a much bigger bag than I expected & is excellent for light shopping, this fulfills all my needs esp as I suffer from nerve damage in my neck, there is no weight to this at all due to the thick strap & is so comfortable to wear & also which is important, looks FAB
on 3 May 2010
Superb bag! Lovely leather, the padding makes it exceptionally soft. Not too big, not too small ( see Catwalk Collection's own web ). Red is a lovely deep wine colour, however if the bag is in the rain the colour does come off onto light coloured clothes. Holds all you need. Is even nicer than the web pictures. The big catch makes it easy to open but is safe from pilfering because of clever design. There is a large zipped pocket at the back and a smaller zipped outside pocket at the front. Inside there is a zipped pocket, a drop mobile phone pocket and another larger drop pocket.
on 2 February 2010
As usual absolutely perfect service from this company and the bag is of such excellent quality. It is compact, but you can get everything in it. I bought the black and the brown and the brown is a lovely antique lived in look. Five stars are just not enough!
on 7 November 2010
This handbag seemed to tick all the boxes for me, as I wanted an across-body bag with secure fastening for a trip to Rome, where I'd previously had my purse lifted from a bag. The leather is lovely and soft and at first, the bag appeared to be good quality. However, after just 5 days' use, the stitching of the outer zip started coming undone. The zip lies between the strap fastenings and this put extra strain on the partially unstitched zip, which would have only got worse with more use. This may be a design fault, but I believe the problem was exacerbated by shoddy workmanship. The bag was returned to Amazon for a refund and I am now hunting for a replacement.
22 Comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2010
I have been suffering from chronic pain from a debilitating neck disease for the last three years. My physio had suggested that I lighten the load in my handbag and also that I choose a cross body strap design. Having read previous reviews this handbag seemed to meet all criteria. Well it has exceeded them all as it is lightweight, compact, but well designed with easily accessible pockets for items like car keys, yet maintaining security throughout. I have managed to restrict my day to day contents leaving space for small purchases when on shopping trips. It is very stylish in itself and would suit any woman of any age. I am very tempted to buy another one in a different colour. The quality and softness of the leather is unsurpassable and very easy to maintain. It is certainly worth the price and deserves its five star if not more!! Finally, I congratulate you for the speed of dispatch and subsequent delivery. Thank you for such an outstanding product.
on 17 April 2010
I have been looking for a long time for a cross body bag and have been unable to find one big enough for my needs and at a price I could afford. At last I have found one and its everything I've been looking for, lovely soft leather size great holds all my rubbish and more but one of the main things is the width of the strap I was advised to have a wider shoulder strap to help my back and neck and this has one. I to would like one in each of the colours. GREAT BAG I LOVE IT......
on 21 April 2010
I love my bag!!!!!!! Fabulous, fun, practical ,attractive show stopper. Has to be my all time favourite. soft squishy leather. thank you.Well named Catwalk collection bag.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price