on 22 September 2008
I personally think out of all the rackets ive had this is the best. It has perfect weight distribution, good value, and a large sweet spot. My friend reccomended this racket to me (he plays for leictishire county) after getting it himself and has lasted him a long time and is extremely light.

Good buy!
on 26 October 2009
I was looking for a light durable squash racket and after reading the reviews on Amazon I bought the Browning 110 Ti. Mainly believing it was a 110 gram racket in a similar way to how the Head rackets are graded i.e. by weight 110,120,130 etc. However this racket has a weight closer to 150g Head racket and is way heavier than the Head 130 racket I wanted to replace. Other than this the racket is reasonable and hits the ball nicely. That said for me it is too heavy.
on 15 September 2017
Its weighs 170g. Plain fact. Plain lie on their behalf. It's a lumbering instrument with a tiny sweet spot and strings that move all over the place. Sticking with my £40 Head one. It's much lighter!
on 22 February 2010
The racket is great - good grip and strong stroke. It is however considerably more heavy than '110'-rated items from other suppliers. If you are looking for a really light weight racket this is not it!
on 30 November 2011
I've misunderstood the naming of this racket, assuming that the 110 referred to the weight, as so many other brands do. It doesn't, it's much heavier.

A lot of the Browning range use this naming system, with 120, 140 etc. I can't help but feel that this is deliberately misleading. I feel that this is underhanded, I'm not prepared to keep a product which dupes casual customers into buying it and will be sending it back.
on 22 March 2010
I know that strings break over time, however I had only had the racket for 2 weeks and had 4 training sessions with it and a string snapped. I don't hit the side wall too much so its up to you to work out whether I was just really unlucky or the rackets badly strung/badly made frame.

Those 4 session I had with it it was a really nice racket though
on 12 March 2012
What a racket it really is the nicest squash racket I have ever owed.

When you crush the ball as hard as you can it makes a very distinctive noise hard to explain but you feel like the Greek god creating a thunder storm. On a sensible note the racket is light nimble little drop shots work you can manipulate the ball with the racket very easily. I am not the greatest squash players but this racket does improve me as player.

One little problem I am far too scared of hitting the wall with this racket and sometimes instead of playing the delicate shot I should I hit the ball like a deranged boxer at a press conference just to hear the sound of power...

Great racket buy one.
on 29 May 2012
Avoid this racket by all means. It broke after just one month of purchase. I hit the floor by accident and it was not a forceful hit and the racket broke. I expect rackets to be sturdy and not made of carton.
on 14 January 2010
I played with this racket for the first time today and after 25 points i had a very nice frame with broken strings. I would therefore recommend staying well away from this and other browning proucts. My old wilson racket had no problem over 7 years of recreational use. Racketworld have kindly offered to restring te racket free of charge but on the proviso I pay postage both ways.
on 27 October 2009
This is a well balanced racket, its light (not feather light) and although it has a reasonably small head (despite being described as a large head) the sweet spot is easy to find, with a reassuring "ping" noise every time.

I do object to the fantasy that this racket was ever worth the "advertised" RRP and cannot find a single web site that sells it for that, this is unnecessary as the racket is still a bargain at the "real" price and the marketing boys at Browning need to learn from this...or stick to making guns.