Master Lock 1520EURD 59mm Resettable Combination Padlock
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Resettable|Change

on 25 August 2016
well, I think a received a duff model the end digit on the righ, the inside red pimple t is worn down you'll understand if you purchase this item. The result I can set a code of say 1234 before I lock my locker at the gym and when I return 1234 does not work it may be 1236 or 1233. Id like to return it but can't be bothered with the hassle, Id think twice before' repurchasing unless you are prepared to return this item.
on 4 February 2015
Once set with an opening code this does my job perfectly because several people need access via the lock and won't always be near a set of keys. It can seem a little bulky at first sight but in use that gives no difficulty and makes the code setting and undoing easier. Although currently used on a normal door hasp it was chosen on the assumption that it would also fit a ladder hanging hasp, which it does thanks to the wide top section. I would not expect it to withstand a bolt cutter but for deterrent use it was a good solution at the deal price.
on 10 March 2017
I love that I can see the combination without my glasses - I hate that the end falls off and resets the combination.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2017
Useless! Flimsy mechanism that doesn't lock after ONE use. Don't waste your money. Would give it zero stars if I could.
One person found this helpful
on 1 December 2012
Unfortunately this product was well below acceptable standard and as such I had to return for a refund. The reasons were: The black rubbery, numbered area was really sticky to the touch and most unpleasant to handle and even after a few days of exposure to air, the stickiness did not dry or reduce. I would have needed to wash my hands each time I set or opened the lock. i could not believe that such an unprofessional finish had passed any consumer standards. The white numbers were not applied well or clearly enough, lacking some definition and to be honest it looked like an amateur had painted them on. The metal area (not the loop - which was fine) had not been cast to a smooth finish and showed some marks and pitting which made me question the standard of the casting. A very, very disappointing purchase.
on 3 November 2012
This seemed at first to be a very nice, secure padlock. However after using it for several weeks, it has become increasingly unreliable for opening and closing. This may be down to the fact that it has a changeable combination and so the outer number wheels can be removed from the unit. Whatever the exact reason the result is that even with the correct code entered it is very difficult to be sure if the lock will open or close, a lot of the time some fine adjustment of the fairly loose number wheels is needed which is time consuming and irritating.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2016
Built like a tank and huge numbers for those of us who can't use other combination locks without reading glasses! The dials are very easy to turn as there are big lugs around the dials. They've been using the same design for at least 10 years, so it's tried and trusted.
on 13 October 2013
Got this to replace old one for my Gym locker. Found it easy to set my desired combination. The numbers are large enough to read without my glasses after I have been swimming. Good wide hasp and the raised numbers on the barrel make it easy to turn with damp fingers. Note however that my old one was the same type and the hasp came off it (after a couple of years) because the wee grub-screw that holds it on fell out. The padlock cannot be unlocked by removal of the screw as the locked padlock holds the hasp secure until it is opened and so I am still using my old one at home. This didn't put me off getting another and I frankly couldn't see another padlock that suited my needs. I will keep an eye on the grub-screw now that I know about it (if I had known about the screw at the time I would have searched for it and replaced it).
on 9 April 2018
Big numbers, easy to change code and lasts a long time. I am replacing a previous Master Lock on my garage which has lasted 10 years.
on 5 May 2016
Very good product. Gives confidence of security. Easy to set as well as to change the numbers. I have three of them. Being used to lock the gates in all weathers. Will recommend.