on 4 March 2009
The rubber diablo is good quality and doesn't appear to get damaged no matter what it hits! Both our children (aged 11 and 8) enjoy playing with this and it seems pretty good value.
on 20 December 2013
DIABOLO
Haven't tried it yet but it looks good. Arrived well packed and on time
I hope it is easy to use.
on 22 December 2013
Kept the boys away from thier ipods etc so great in my book, and needs a bit of skill too. Worth the money
on 2 May 2012
my son adored this - officially his best (8th) birthday present - & set about mastering tricks via youtube demos.

however, it quickly became apparent that this diabolo cannot get up the speeds necessary for the more impressive tricks.

boring technical explanation:
the Mr Babache is a fixed axle diabolo - the whole thing spins.
whereas the superior types use ball-bearings, so diabolo spins but the axle doesn't (this makes basic tricks [like grinds - you'll soon know!] much easier) AND they employ a gearing system, so the diabolo rotates UP TO TWENTY TIMES FASTER/LONGER.

search amazon for 'bearing diabolo' & you'll see they cost the same price. its a no-brainer, as i now know!

within a week, we bought a Cyclone Quartz model - it's the same size (medium) as this Babache, same price, but infinitely superior. AND it makes a cool noise when it spins at the sorts of speed the Babache will never reach. hence why i'm writing this...
on 26 October 2008
this is one of the best diablos because: its great for begginers, lasts forever,is complete fun and i cant put it down!
Before I bought it, I kept on playing with my friends one and absolutely loved it! I also like the colour and the great deal I got, and learnt lots of tricks with the free book i got. Also I managed to get the grat metal sticks, so overall I think this is one of the best products out of the diablo range
on 29 January 2009
I bought this diablo as a present for my son. All his friends at school had one, and he was desperate!! I got this particular one, because it was really good value for money. It proved to be a real hit with my son, and he still plays with it, and learns new tricks every day!
on 20 February 2009
I cannot speak highly enough of this supplier. I have ordered two on separate occasions and, both times, the goods arrived the next day. My daughter (12) loves it and spends hours playing with it.
on 5 November 2009
My son is having hours of fun with this and has self taught himself so many stunts We are most impressed. The downside is he is getting through string quite quickly but it is well worth it.
on 13 October 2008
I think this a great toy because is lasts forever and there's allways something new to try and learn and overall i think this toy is great and great priced
on 29 June 2011
Absolutely fantastic, i have had this toy for around 6 months before writing a review just so i could get a real feel for it...i have not put it down yet and love learning all the new tricks.
it is solid and does not break and is very much fun!!!
the only thing that is not great is that it does not have an instruction booklet so you have to look up tricks on youtube and other sites.
overall great product...very happy.