• Customer reviews

on 6 November 2017
I bought these party bags because they are paper and I try to reduce my use of disposable plastics. The bags are nice and large so if you have larger size party favours to put in, that's not an issue (I had some foam pirate masks for example, glow sticks as well). The colours are nice & bright. You can also let your child decorate the bags with some stickers for an added personal touch.
on 2 August 2017
Order in advance. I ordered before 9am, was told despatched within 4 hours (which is when money is collected). Arrived 5 days later. It's a paper bag, good colour. But to be honest wished I hadn't bothered as party has been and gone. Bags still on the side. Like I say, order well in advance, as chancing it will not work as I found out.
on 4 August 2017
Arrived quickly via Amazon. However the bags were all stuck together. Two were completely unusable once separated. The others were usable but had spots on them where they had ripped, so didn't look as smart as I hoped. Didn't have time to return as I needed them two days after they arrived, but would not purchase again.
on 6 July 2016
Arrived quickly, did the job well. A few bags were poorly glues att he base and I had to fix them with a little tape to make sure they stayed together - so a bit of poor manufacturing / quality control, however, it was a very minor issue and the bags, for the price paid, can't really be much better value for money.
on 19 July 2017
Nicely packed in 12's although a bulk purchase should be a lot cheaper. I was disappointed at how lightweight they were hoping for something heavier. These might only be 70gm. However, for the purpose they are sold, as party bags, probably OK. For my purpose though, too light.
on 2 September 2016
These are a bit pricey, but really elegant and perfect for grown up or kids events. They are not too sparkly which is great as they have an elegant sheen of metalic hue that is perfect. I plan to use these for a Gruffalo theme party and they form the perfect 'wood' backdrop for the Gruffalo character to enhance the decor on the centre table
on 24 July 2017
Perfect size for party bags and contain more space than a standard plastic party bag. Easy to customise with pens or stickers etc. No problems with the quality and held together well when fillled.
on 19 December 2013
This year for friends and more distant relatives I made some homemade jam, piccalilli and christmas trail mix, so I bought a pack of these and also a pack of the silver ones to give them away in. They are the perfect size for what I needed, fitting a bag of my trail mix and medium jar of piccallili or jam for each person. The gold makes them look very festive! I folded the tops over and just taped them down, but I suppose you could also gather them at the top with some ribbon or attach some handles of some kind. They are made from quite thin paper, but they are sturdy enough to carry jars without falling apart and the bottom of the bag is obviously well sealed. And at this price, I am definitely not arguing! Just what I needed! I imagine they would also be great for parties, weddings and any other events where guests take something away with them.
on 9 June 2014
I used these paper bags as party loot bags for my 30th Birthday Party. I went for these bags in four different colours to match the colour of the balloons and cake i had. They matched perfectly. I was unsure about using paper bags as i thought they make break easily but they proved to be a good buy.

The bags held the weight of the party favours and despite being transported to the venue, roughed up a little for people shaking them with anticipation and at one point having a drink spilt on the table wetting a coupld of the bags. They all stayed together and lasted very well. I will definitely be using theses agian.
on 3 August 2016
I used these party bags to create minecraft creeper designs for my sons minecraft party!
You can either use black stickers or in my case I just cut black card to make the creepers faces!
review image