Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 22 January 2014
My 7 year old daughter loves it, except compared to her last one, she finds it a little draughty around the ears, so we may need to invest in thin headwear to fit underneath to keep her ears warm.

Looks sturdy. Protects her head very well.
on 27 November 2014
I can easily put my hands between the helmet and my head it's so wide! I'm concerned about safety of this helmet.
on 4 February 2014
i tried on a 4 year old and 7 year old and way too large. Tried it on me and to0 large and I am female adult.

Wanted to return but 2 days past 30 days. Should not advertise as KIds Helmet this is a small male helmet at best!
on 3 September 2012
The main attraction of the Ventura ski helmet was of course the low price, but also it looked a lot like a Uvex helmet in the photos. As such I took a risk and bought the item.

When it arrived, it looked pretty well made, bar some surplus plastic partially obstructing the two front air vents. But its shortcomings became obvious after trying it on. The helmet was too small, despite being advertised at my size (61cm), both in terms of width and height. It looked like it was perched on top of my head, instead of enveloping it. No matter how I adjusted it, it also pinched on both sides of my head.

So I returned the Ventura to Amazon. Amazon refunded me (less postage) without argument, so at least that aspect of the experience was fairly painless.

Its shortcomings became all the more obvious when I later tried on some Giro helmets in my local ski store. These instantly felt so much better in terms of design, fit, adjustability, and quality. In the case of ski helmets, I'd say that you certainly get what you pay for. I ended up buying a Giro.
on 10 May 2012
Bought for husbands skiing trip. Great fit, really comfortable. Fits well with ear muffs / sun glasses. Good, solid construction. Adjustable to suit you. Good price. And looks good on, which means he wears it - Job Done.
on 20 October 2012
bought this helmet to use for cycling as most cycle helmets look like a spaceship perched on your head ! the helmet was better quality than i thought going by the low price @ 12.98 (with free delivery) the manufactures state it can be used for most sports (not just ski/snowboarding) maybe amazon should put this in the info listing as i am sure their are many cyclists out there who would rather wear something that looks like a 'proper helmet 'the helmet is a nice fit has removeable ear pads and is easy to adjust and has a closeable air vent. overall great value item and would buy another
on 17 April 2012
The helmet was as expected, a little snug but it was the biggest size available and took the risk as the price was great, compared to others.

Better to be safe than sorry...
on 25 September 2012
Excellent comfortable solidly made helmet which i use for cycling as one does not feel so daft looking in it.
on 1 April 2012
Excellent value - why pay more when it does the same job a £200+ helmet does. I bought 2 of these for myself and my husband.
on 22 January 2013
I got it really fast and it was exactly what I thought it would be...
Cheap and excellent! I used it in the Alps and it saved my life!

See one answered question