on 13 December 2010
Having purchased earrings with amazon before, I bought two pairs of earrings from oi on amazon and I was unhappy with both. I cant really explain what is wrong - they dont look right, the 'stones' look beady and bulky. They look of poor quality. I would not buy from oi again.
on 1 November 2010
The other reviewer was right, i could not see any peridot either. However I have given these 5 stars as they are so pretty with beautiful shades of lilac and purple in a lovely cluster design and I had bought similar black pearl earrings at 3 times more the cost. Nicely made, although the packaging is very plain so not so good as a gift, but great for the price.
on 17 September 2010
earrings arrived promptly although i am slightly disappointed with them as there is no (green) peridot stone on them as described and i bought them as a present to match the bracelet with the same stones. Oi! - Ladies Purple Mother of Pearl, Fresh Water Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot and Garnet on Silk Adjustable (19-25 cm) Bracelet - B0524 Pretty little earrings though just would have been nice to have a green stone on them too.
on 27 January 2011
Earings are lovely - however it says they some with a gift box and they didnt just a plastic bag covering which was dissappointing as they were a gift.
on 16 October 2013
Very unusual item when we saw it.
We then looked around for the bracelet to match it.
Everyone like this item, they hadn't seen it before
on 10 February 2013
Very pretty earrings with a good silver loop making them easy on ears that cannot tolerate hypo allergenic earrings or loops
on 8 January 2013
Arrived in time and nicely packaged. My daughter was very pleased although slightly different to the ones she had requested.
on 21 February 2013
I bought these earrings for my wife for Valentines Day and she fell in love with me again and I am 69. Enough said
on 4 March 2011
Supposed matching earrings with bracelet. Pretty stones but a bit small so not a good match for the bracelet
on 29 January 2011