Customer reviews

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). See all 7 reviews
on 7 February 2009
My four year old son walked past this in a shop in town before christmas every friday for a month and it was all he wanted from Santa! A lot of money we thought but you are only young once so we treated him. ...We did a review or two on you tube first and thought it looked fun. Well fair doo's to Amazon, it came within 3 days of order and although it took up most of the room on christmas day, the face was a picture on the day!
I would rate this as a toy on the following...
1.) Immediate surprise 10/10 (Its big!)
2.) Cute and loveability 10/10 (Everyone goes ahhh!)
3.) Lasting appeal 5/10 (Once it has yawned, opened its eyes, eaten its leaves and yawned, it doesn't do much else!)
4.) Durability 7/10 (It will stand up to heavy use but has a cloth cover that would rip if abused, and motorised eyes, tail and head that I think would give up if forced)
5.) Value (for ages up to 5 i would say 10/10 in the first month, and 2/10 after 2 months!... but there's always ebay!)
6.) Overall: 8/10
on 1 January 2009
KOTA... WELL I JUST LOVED HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS FOR MY SON WHO IS 3.
BUT TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK HE IS SUITABLE FOR KIDS UNTIL THEY ARE ABOUT 5 AND THIS IS PURELY BECAUSE KIDS ARE NOT HEAVY ENOUGH TO BOUNCE ON HIM TO MAKE KOTAS BACK MOVE AND THEIR LEGS ARENT LONG ENOUGH EITHER.
AS I SAID I TRUELY ADORE HIM AND HIS NOISES AND MOVEMENT ARE FANTASTIC.
BUT THINK WISELY BEFORE YOU SPLASH THE CASH.... IT SAYS MIN AGE 24MONTHS I THINK IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 48 MONTHS TO BE ABLE TO GET FULL POTENTIAL FROM THIS CUTE DINO