on 8 December 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson and he loved piecing it together. My 4 year old grandson enjoyed answering all the questions about the puzzle once he had made it up too. Very educational.
on 26 January 2014
Good quality pieces with nice bright colours, plenty to talk about while making this jigsaw with my 2 year Grandson. also purchased who's on the farm and who's in the jungle
on 3 January 2014
I bought this for my granson as I waslooking for a giftthat would help him to learn as well as play
on 7 June 2014
Great puzzle plenty to talk about when completed, how many, colours and numbers of creatures etc. Lots of creatures and very colourful.
on 30 July 2012
I bought this for our 2.5 year old son as he's really getting into puzzles and he loves it and has done it over and over again! Great fun!
on 13 April 2013
Beautiful puzzle and my little girl who has just turned 2 loves it. She is really into her puzzles and these are the best range I think....Nice and bright and would recommend.
on 10 January 2011
This is lovely and bright. Kept my 3 1/2 year olds attention and she completed it independently. So I would say it is a great success. she felt a huge sense of achievement when she had completed it.
on 14 December 2010
All Orchard puzzles are great. My 3 year old grandson loves them. We have about 6 now and the prices are good for the amount of fun he has.
on 8 August 2011
A really good jigsaw. The pieces are very sturdy, fit together well and have plenty of bright colours on them. Best of all is that each jigsaw piece has a clue on it as to what goes next to it. I bought this for my son's 2nd birthday a month ago and he can now do this puzzle all on his own - and very proud of himself he is too!
on 31 August 2010
This is a lovely colourful puzzle. It has sturdy pieces so even though it has been used time and time again it is still in good condition. Once completed it provides alot to talk about. Very pleased with it.
7 people found this helpful