Customer reviews

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (PSP)
Platform: Sony PSP|Change
Price:£13.59+ Free shipping

on 19 July 2009
PGA Tour 10 sets new standards for the golfing gamer. If you are a casual user & just looking for fun then this will deliver the goods just like the previous tours but if you are more serious player, then you are going to love this one. I've just played the four rounds of The Open, live with the real pros & with the real weather. Feel the drama of each shot, injoy the huge galleries, feel the tension when the shot goes wrong & master the new precision putting just to get a par. I finished +10 but Tiger never made the cut. You have to take some coaching after each game to improve your power & accuracy before you even dare play against the pros. There is still the old classic putting for those who want it & many of the old features like photo game face. The commentary is much improved which adds to the injoyment. With the old tours & easy settings you could make -80 on a four day event but for those of you brave enough that's over.
on 6 October 2008
My wife bought me the PSP Slim and Lite, I normally do all my gaming on the PC, so the PSP was a bit of an unknown quantity, the games seemed quite expensive for what looked like a low tech console, however, I wanted to have at least one game that would have great longevity and would be great to play with my wife and friends. I went for PGA 09 although it seemed expensive, however, I have been very surprised how good this game is, the graphics are great for a small console, better than the competition but obviously not as good as a PC. The number of courses and competitions you can play is vast, certainly months and months worth of gaming. You can even customise your player to make him/her look remarkably similar to yourself - very impressive, add the experience points you collect and the money you can win which enables you to upgrade your players skills and equipment and you have a great all round game.

I can't think of anything wrong with this game, I suppose the match comentary in the background gets on your nerves after a while, other than that it's perfect!
on 9 April 2009
Options featured are wide, challenging and demanding.
Graphically it is a up-to-date and will continue to get even better.
Choice of courses to play is very impressive and give a real feel of the courses in 1 package.
The makers have clearly raised the bar.

Go and buy it!!!!!!!!
on 24 March 2013
Good game with some nice courses. Sometimes the colour goes when you tee off. Not sure if its the game or the PSP.
on 11 February 2009
This is a pretty good game i like some of the changes they have made to the career mode, but the basic physics and control method are not nearly as fluid as the 2008 game.

overall I would say this is a decent game but the 2008 edition is better.
on 29 July 2015
Arrived on time and as per description!
on 16 June 2013
Excellent
on 14 April 2009
Extremely addictive and playable game. I have this on the PC, PS3 and on my laptop, and the PSP is definitely my favourite platform.
on 26 August 2010
Its great the wife watches CSI and all that stuff, I play GOLF how happy can we be......
on 22 September 2010
i would like to say that i did not receive this item,and think that it should have arrived by now.thank you.