Size: 4 Pack|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 January 2010
Why you should buy such an item.

1. They are cheap
2. The quality is very good.
3. These have two screws to lock the wire inside the plug. It is a pitty that on the website the pictures are not so clear.
I found them better than the Cambridge ones that are twice the price.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2010
I recently bought some cheap Banana plugs off ebay and while they were ok for the couple of quid i paid they were very loose and the single screw didnt hold the speaker cable very well.. I ordered these in the hope they were slighly better and I have to say they are MUCH better than the cheap ones off ebay (also availible on here)a good secure connection with the correct size plugs, the twin screws hold the cable (QED Micro) firmly in place and they are a good tight fit with my Marantz AV amp and Wharfedale centre speaker.. over the moon with these plugs and the price is great too.. I will be ordering another set soon for my surround speakers.
88 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2014
The screw fixing makes this an excellent way of adapting speaker wire from bare cable connection to socket. Bought 2 packs, so I've go some spare.

NOTE: They don't fit into Onkyo systems, but do into Sony AV receivers.
on 24 August 2013
They are well made and easy to fit. There are double screws per plug and they are a good size, so not fiddly. I have bought four sets, some for home and some for the local music society.

Some reviewers have found them difficult or impossible to plug in. Ye-ss, so did I, until I spotted the trick. They are very snug, but you don't actually need to force them ... if you compress the end springs with your finger-ends the first time, they go in, tightly but without forcing. You only have to do it the first time -- they go in straight away next time, but still with a good firm fit.

I have not knocked any stars off for this, because (having found the trick) I have very good and inexpensive plugs that are easy to wire up securely and that fit firmly with a solid contact and with no subsequent difficulty. I'd rather have these than plugs that go loose, or alternatively, that cost a lot more!
on 30 January 2010
These plugs are really good. It's a nice touch that the two screws to hold the wire in are on opposite sides as it makes it more firm and less easy to come loose.
on 30 July 2010
Great price, great quality, easy to use and a fab price.
Used them to replace plugs that were four times the price.
on 18 November 2010
Arrived promptly. Excellent for the price. Very nice to work with, two thumb screws which securely clamp the cable down and provide a nice strong connection. Would definately buy more if required.
on 20 January 2015
Being an audiophile for well over 30 years, I have generally used bare wire connections from
amplifier to speakers, being of the opinion that this was the best way of ensuring the good
sound quality from my system. However, having tried the Fisual Easy Fix banana plugs, I have
had to reassess my opinion. From a sound quality point of view, there is no discernible loss of
sound quality, in fact there seems to be a little more detail coming through, and vocals are
clearer and overall the sound is cleaner. The plugs themselves are very well made and finished
with two robust offset grub screws which allow you to really tighten the cable, which is most
important to achieve the best from these plugs, and they fit snugly into speaker/amp terminals
without too much effort. Elaborate and absurdly expensive plugs are simply unnecessary, the
Fisuals just do the job of providing a reliable connection while not impinging on sound quality.
For the price, these plugs are true value for money and speed of delivery is first class, in
conclusion, buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed.
on 13 August 2016
I was in need of some good quality banana plugs for the cable I purchased to hook up to my sony hifi.
Did it make a lot of difference you might ask, YES it did and still does.

Instead of wrapping cable strands around terminals found at the back of your speakers, you will see its far more rewarding and quicker to simply plug in and out with one swift movement than having to unscrew a few terminals to free the strands.

There are two screws that are visible once you take away the plastic cover which in itself is screw on, the two screws hold the strands firmly to the plug and the plastic cover screws back on top and you have two black and two red for each of the two speakers used.

Unless you happen to have banana plug inputs at the back of the hifi or amplifier, then I would order more accordingly.
But this set is plenty for my hifi and after connected up, I did hear a huge difference in sound quality, over my original cable.

I would like to thank the seller for letting me test their product for a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review, my words are my own and my findings to be accurate.
Please click on the yes button if you found my review helpful.
review image review image
on 30 September 2015
Never really been a fan of banana plugs seeing them as just another connection in the way of the signal with the potential for degradation in sound quality.However theres no argument about their convenience and with a recent venture in buying an selling hi fi I needed to be able to swop components quickly .These plugs are fantastic value for the money the double screw connectors making the attached cable very secure and having used for a few days I might even be a convert .