on 27 December 2017
Cheap and cheerful. Did the job for the school nativity.
on 1 December 2009
Bought for the school nativity and she had the best ones. Money wise it's just lose change whatelse can i say but perfect.
on 20 January 2013
Would highly recommend most parents commented on how good they looked.
Ideal for a boy angel does not look too girly.
on 27 November 2012
Bought these for my daughter's nativity play at nursery and when they arrived, I thought they looked fine considering the money I had paid for them. They are made of thin, moulded plastic and have 2 elasticated strings to secure them to each shoulder/armpit area. They stay upright too but I can't imagine they will last for more than a couple of kid's parties although for the price paid, I wouldn't expect any more. Done the job and my daughter thought they were great. I also bought the tinsel halo and the silver show coverings to match and with a normal white dress, my daughter looked like the perfect angel, even if she s really more like a wee devil at times :)
on 12 January 2018
Perfect for the price. Thank you.
on 20 October 2017
Ordered these and received fairy wings. Not the same as the picture.
review image
on 6 January 2011
These were perfect for my 5 year old son in his first school nativity. They were all angels (yes even the boys) which put a lot of boys off as they associated the role with a fairy! However, when he realised boys can be angels too and discovered the wings I bought him weren't sparkly, pink, twinkly and, well, girly he was more than up for it. And he looked great teamed up with a halo. I would describe them as durable enough for the purpose but easily bent but can only to be expected for the price. The colour is a very shiny silver (like foil) and they attach with an elastic strap to go over each shoulder. Fab, they did the job and so reasonably priced too!
on 11 December 2013
As with the halo bought for my grandson's nativity play. I suggested that he wore them on his chest so that he could fly backwards and keep the sun out of his eyes, he said that was pretty silly.
on 8 January 2010
We needed wings for our 4-year old son to wear as an angel in the preschool nativity. Most wings available are too girly - much to his disgust! These are plain and did the job perfectly. Probably wouldn't last long but didn't need to -reflected in the good price. (Went well with the simple halo from the same supplier.)
on 21 March 2012
I brought these to go with the angel outfit also purchased on Amazon. They are just thin plastic wings with two loops of elastic but for the price and ease well worth the money. My daughter looked fantastic!