on 23 April 2014
I brought these for a fancy dress party and thought they were great, ok not the best quality in the world but could have been a lot worse. I thought they looked good and finished the costume off perfectly :)
on 27 September 2009
They are too wide to put on and the lens fell out straight away! Waste of money.
on 7 January 2014
For the price they are very sturdy for occasional fancy dress use

Very effective and not too pink for he eyes!

Def recommend
on 21 February 2014
Poor quality gold coating peeling off poor fit also .... Did not use as really not looking the best thing
on 13 July 2014
Great addition to my Abba outfit but found the bridge a little uncomfortable and because of the way it was shaped it made the glasses sit forward off the face but for the price they served the purpose.
on 10 February 2014
Absolute rubbish. I took them out of the bag and opened them up and one of the lenses fell out after a while I managed to put it back but when the arms of the glasses opened up the lense fell out so threw them in the bin. I know they were only about £3 but waste of money and had to go and buy some more.
on 15 February 2013
arrived quickly, but slightly disappointed with the size, they are quite small made and my wife had trouble getting them to sit right.

other than that fine, what do you expect for the money? Raybans! lol!
on 3 March 2014
Great addition to my 70's outfit. Looked really good and they were very comfortable to wear.
I would recommend this item.
on 13 January 2014
THEY WERE CHEEP AND THE GLASS FELL OUT WITH IN 10 MINS,OF PUTTING ON.THEY WERE CHEEP TO BUY BUT DONT WAST YOUR MONEY
on 4 October 2013
Perfect, went very well with my 70's outfit, well worth the money. looking forward to wearing them again next year