on 6 June 2017
Happy to recommend. it was an excellent birthday present
on 22 December 2015
on 24 December 2009
THIS CHEF HAT IS PERFECT IN SIZE AND SHAPE AND IT CAN BE WORN FOR REAL OR FOR FUN.bOUGHT FOR MY SON IN LAW TOGETHER WITH COOK UTENSILS. HE LOVES IT. THANK YOU
on 3 March 2017
Joke gift perfect for money.
on 27 July 2011
I run a informal cooking comp for my friends each year, and part of the prize is a Chefs Hat.
This is the second time I have Purchased this exact item in 12 months. The First time (Nov 2010) was perfect, pretty good quality, excellent value and good material - looked exactly like the picture.

It was on that basis, that I decided this year to order the same one. It is in the same packaging, but it is a totally different product! the material is cheap, the size is much smaller, the quality generally is pretty ropey.

i shall be looking for another next year!!
on 14 June 2012
My son has entered a talent contest and needed a chef's hat. I was so pleased when I found this and ordered two, so no upsets with the youngest. Once ordered it arrived the next day.

However, one is an off white, as my son pointed out, it looks pink and has brown marks all over it? The other is white, however it too has marks on it.

Sadly there is no time to return this as we have an audition on Tuesday.
on 11 August 2014
go this for my territiorial bbq mad husband. it has raised many laughs with people at our bbqs. it was very cheap but is surprisingly well made and washes like a dream.
on 10 January 2012
Although this was a very cheap and jokey present, I didn't expect to have to wash it - it looked distinctly grubby. So was a little disappointed.
on 13 December 2010
This hat is great fun and the receiver loved it. My concern is: it's described as made of cotton but, in fact, it's made of polyester, which makes more of a fire hazard. A cook's hat may well be used near a fire!
on 23 December 2011
You get what you pay for; It's not white coloured but actually a very light grey. It also has a light oil stain on the seam. I should have bought a better version from elsewhere.