on 31 December 2009
bought this earlier this year - used it 6 times. Started off well, as good as the Nikon, but then completely failed. Don't bother with this.
on 8 August 2010
I have bought 2 of these batteries. They arrived super fast, superb service, and after charging for the first time they are still going strong after about 300 shots, looking good so far.

Having used these batteries quite a few times I have to say they last every bit as long as the original ones, and for the money they were a great buy. No complaints at all.
on 3 October 2008
As stated in the other review, this is NOT a genuine Nikon battery. However it does work fine as a battery in any Nikon camera that takes an EN-EL9 battery.

Amazon wont let me state that these are available at other prices elsewhere!
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 February 2011
The product was good for a long time, only used as a back up.

Now it has started to buldge and break.

When I went to put it in my camera it just wouldn't go.

I'm going to be buying pure Nikon Quality from now on as my nikon battery lasts longer and has never failed.
on 29 March 2011
The battery is charging without any problem right now, but more than anything, I was so impressed with this seller's delivery time! I ordered it yesterday and received it today. One day delivery! I would definitely do business with them again.
on 22 October 2014
Bought for my husbands camera. Good value battery which he has used before, hence the reason I bought again.
Only time will tell if it lasts a resonable length of time but would still recommend it as the named batteries cost a fortune?
on 7 July 2012
used this battery for a few months then it won't recharge any more with D40 battery charger. Considering its price, not too bad. but had expected it to last longer than just a few months. gonna buy an original D40 battery.
on 28 April 2014
Got 2 of these for my camera and they dont last as long as the original but still as good. One of them went back but it was left in the camera for a couple of month and was hard to get out. Other one is working fine.
on 12 March 2011
I have had this one for 1-2 years now,it still works fine.The charge is not as long lasting as the nikon,but as a backup it will get you through the day.It weighs little and costs little for the peace of mind.
on 23 November 2010
The product arrived in good condition and after charging worked perfectly. Will definitely use these people again if they have a product that I am interested in.

Many thanks for your prompt delivery