Style Name: 3-Pack|Size: 2 Strength|Change

on 3 November 2010
Have tried a number of other reeds and these are the best that I have used for sound quality and lifespan.
on 18 February 2012
A good quality product ideal for student sax players. These reeds seem to last a fair time and are good value for money in this triple pack.
on 30 May 2016
I regularly get this item for my son who has been playing for around a year. They are recommended as being the best brand by his saxophone teacher who plays internationally and they are both happy with the sound produced.
on 1 May 2014
The only other brand I ever use. A slightly different feel and sound to the Vandoren classic blue I normally use. Which is a pleasant change when you're getting bored with your tone. Consistent quality.
on 29 January 2014
Lovely reeds as always, give a bright and crisp sound. Not recommended for beginners but if you're finding a 2.5 a bit floppy or are struggling to get clean and crisp articulation then I strongly recommend these reeds.
on 13 March 2013
These reeds were up to the usual high standard of Rico reeds. However I found that they did not suit the mouthpiece I'm using so I had to drop to a softer reed. The delivery was prompt and the packaging good and the supplier provided what was requested so I would recommend this supplier for good service
on 4 June 2014
Good service and I would recommend the seller. I'm finding them quiet good and they last quite a while. I think they are OK for beginners/intermediate players but I guess it depends as it can be quiet personal.
on 7 February 2013
My reeds arrived earlier today. I took one out, soaked it in water for a minute or 2 and put it in my saxophone, and within a minute the reed was broken into and working a real treat, making a big difference to my tone. I really like these reeds, lovely bright tone.
on 16 August 2012
The alto sax reeds came on time in the post, and were suitable for purpose for my daughter saxophone. We were happy with these reeds and at reasonable price.
on 8 July 2014
I have found the right reed which suits me. good quality reeds which suit my mouthpieces. Good price from Amazon.