on 14 January 2009
I thought the earrings had small diamonds along their whole length - my mistake, as I didn't read the prod. descript. properly. The surface of the earrings is decorated with small raised dots - not with diamonds, as I thought from the picture. Look closely at the small undecorated areas on the earrings and you may see three small stones on each earring, two on the top half and one on the bottom half. Quite small.
The 'wings' on the stud are very tight making it tricky to push the stud onto the earring. For non-metrics, earrings are just over 1/2"L, just over 1/16" W
The earrings came in a plastic bag, stapled shut, inside a box about 3 and 1/2" square, (O.K. but not very glam), and that inside a box app.11"x8"x3".
I bought these for my wife; they looked stunning on the website. I was somewhat shocked when I open the box. These earings, although very attractive are far to demure and tiny. Take a look at the zoom in picture on the Amazon website and you'll see what I mean. Compare the actual overall size of the earing in relation to the butterfly clasp fastener..... The earing's total length is LESS than the size of a 5p piece ! That said, if that sort of size is what you're after then these are ideal !
22 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2008
Unfortunately these earrings do not look their best when seen boxed on arrival.

To appreciate them fully one must wear them, when the true value of the earrings can be seen.

They look very expensive and chic.
on 31 July 2008
These earrings are simply gorgeous! And I love them so much! Yes, they are tiny - about 14mm long and 2mm wide, but it gives them even greater versatility, since these can be worn every day, look stylish and not at all cheap. So considering the price - these are a great buy!
on 21 December 2008
Like other people that have left reviews, I will say they look very tiny when they arrive in their box, but once worn, they are beautiful... very pretty when the light catches them as they glisten. If you are someone that likes elegant, lightweight earrings, then these are perfect.
on 15 January 2010
Some reviewers say these are a bit small, however if you like minamilist jewelry, they really are perfect. they go really well with the 9ct White Gold Diamond Twist Pendant On 18" Curb Chain.
on 13 October 2011
Owning, even a small amount, of real diamonds is considerably better value than buying CZ 'in-your-face' bling.I bought these after considerable online research and they have not disappointed in that they are extremely chic and understated but very effective for everyday wear, as well as being affordable.
on 7 March 2009
Ladies, if, like me, you like your jewellery simple, elegant and understated then these earrings are most definitely for you. If you like huge great rocks dangling from your earlobes then give these a miss. I treated myself to these earrings ('cos I'm worth it!) a few months ago and I have to say they're amongst my absolute favourites. They look good and classy when I wear them to work with my suits and they are elegant and eye-catching enough to wear in the evenings too. Yes, they are small but frankly they're just the right size and would look silly if they were huge. I am truly delighted with these earrings and feel I've managed to grab a real bargain.
on 29 March 2013
I bought these earrings as a present and had I had enough time , I would have sent them back , but they arrived on the day before the birthday. They arrived in a tiny polythene bag stapled, they are so small, it's imposssible to see the detail in them, they are not marked " white gold " and the box that came with them was broken and shabby. I would not buy jewellry from Amazon again and I most certainly would not recommend anyone I know to buy jewellry from Amazon. I suppose the old adage applies " you get what you pay for " in this case I thought i was getting a bargain, but I got what I
paid for, a cheap , shoddy product badly presented......................you must try harder Amazon, in these straightened times folk will vote with their feet, we can only afford one embarrassing, expensive mistake and these earrings were mine !!
on 3 February 2009
I'm glad i read the reviews describing the size. These are small, but for my girlfriend this seemed to mean they were better. Goes with anything, rather than just for special occasions. I've not seen her take them off since Christmas.

So if you understand they are no bigger than your finger nail you wont be disappointed.

Real diamonds for a great price.