on 2 January 2013
Bought these in July 2012, as of the 1st January 2013 they are dead in one ear. I know this often happens with this type of earphones but, to put this in perspective, the previous version of this type of Sony earphone I owned lasted 3 years...

Oh well, the sound quality is good. I'll buy another pair just because I find the shape really comfortable.
on 5 May 2014
comfortable earphones to wear my son loves them as they are quite unique and work well with what he needs them for
on 4 September 2013
Very fast service (next day) and feel really comfortable in the ear with great sound quality, will definitely buy again
on 16 December 2011
These are THE BEST. I'm a sound eng and now buying my fifth pair of these. There so much better that the iBeats or skull candy's because they not to bright or bassy, there the perfect balance and sound awesome.

You also dont get ANY cable handling noise which you get with all those very very in ear, more expense phones.

I just love em.
on 15 August 2013
The Seller is excellent. The product is terrible. I have owned 6 pairs of the older models MDR ED12's over the the past eight years always bought them because they have superior sound to some of the expensive models. And the in ear moulds fit great.

This newer version is terrible the build quality feels cheap, the chrome buds look tacky. The Sound quality is still there but after a few months of use the in ear mould has began to tear and feel very uncomfortable after extended periods of use these will not last long. I will not buy these in future. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
on 14 May 2009
these headphones are one of the best i have ever had, the sound quality is amazing, very good product
on 22 January 2013
The most annoying thing about these headphones are the fact that even at 3/4 of full volume, the entire train carriage can hear your music. These headphones have horrendous noise leakage, I thought headphones were for you to keep music to yourself. If you ignore the fact that everyone is staring at you, the sound quality is decent with above average bass. Overall I just received these headphones 2 days ago and I'm returning these headphones right now.
on 15 April 2013
Great headphone, great sound
Sounds is even better than the previous model which was discontinued
Main reason for purchase was this is a great earphone that stays inside your ears when jogging. This ones though stays slightly less fixed inside my ears when I jog, but it still reasonably stable once applied
The wire is longer which is great when jogging on a treadmill (i.e you do not have to worry about disconnecting the earphone from the playing device etc...)
The wire however is thiner and more at risk of splitting after long usage (as it happened for my old model, which I used for a couple of years).
Not sure about the sticking out red bits, which makes me look like a Teletubby, but it looks OK
on 27 November 2013
great sound!! decided to buy these after reading the reviews - for a very reasonable price, would recommend these if you're looking for new headphones as they're the best ones I've had.
on 1 April 2012
i just ordered my 3rd pair of these. i liked the first pair so much that i ordered 2 more just in case they sell out of them because sony has discontinued this model. they are by far the best quality headphone you will find for the money. i would easily pay more if these were priced higher. the bass is just ridiculous and goes very low. mids and highs are crisp and clear. i have heard many other more expensive brands such as bose, sennheiser, shure, and these in my opinion are comparable in quality of sound. i used to work at a high end audio/video retail store (sound advice) for a couple of years and consider myself a little bit of an audiophile and the sound quality here is top notch

PROS:
1. sound quality is incredible for what you pay
2. very comfortable fit in the ear

CONS:
1. durability. sony definitely did not put much money into the construction of these. they wouldn't be so inexpensive if they did! mine are still in great shape after a couple months but you have to be very careful as the cords are very thin and can be pulled out of the ear units fairly easily if pulled too hard.

for the money i really don't believe you will find a better pair of headphones. i suggest getting more than one pair while they are still available.