Customer reviews

Bolle Spiral 100 Gun Sunglasses - Shiny Black
Colour: Shiny Black|Lens Color: Bolle 100 Gun|Change
Price:£459.05

on 26 August 2014
Very disappointing. the glasses are much lower build quality that my other (4) pairs of Bolle glasses that I use for work and sport. I raised a question with Amazon to question if they are counterfeit, otherwise I would return them to Bolle as they also make my eyes ache after wearing them for a few minutes. Amazon appear to have lost interest. Really not happy!

Update. Amazon refunded the order and I re-ordered. The 'replacement' pair were different in appearance and quality and were up to the usual Bolle high quality and performance. I'm convinced that the original pair were counterfeit, but Amazon sorted out the issue eventually and the replacements are perfect (1 year one, and still in perfect condition).
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 28 September 2013
These are a replacement to a frmer pair I had. Excellent glasses I use them mainly for fishing as well as skiing
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse