on 7 February 2010
got this for my sons room and was expecting to have to remove the old switch plate and screw this one on. i then got it and realised it was sticky. Took 10 seconds to fit, covered well and hasnt budged. lights up really weell, and will be easy to take with us if we move!

really good product!
on 28 March 2015
I only give 2 stars as it does not even fit. My light switch is a standard switch and it just won't go over the switch in the middle. Fits the rest of it which confuses me as to why it doesn't go over the actual switch. Waste of money and gutted. If it fit would have been a 5 star.
on 16 July 2010
My 2 year old loves the glow in the dark stars. We had to buy a new light switch because the switch was too big for the hole in the middle but it wasn't the fault of the light switch cover just the particular make of our light switch.
on 5 November 2013
I ordered this and there were what looked like lines across the first one so I exchanged it and it was the same on the second. I was told it was the way the plastic was moulded and the fact it was glow in the dark but seeing the lines right across the blue would have annoyed me every time I looked at it so I opted for a refund
on 5 May 2014
Im suprised that the glow in dark covers are not standard . If anybody look closer the areas surraunding the switches are always dirty and Im always wiping it. With the glow in dark I can see where the switch is without filing for it .
on 10 July 2014
Would be really nice except the one sent to me had marks (scratches) on it. Fits well over light switch and my son likes it.
on 24 April 2014
Bought this for my son's nursery. It fit over our lightswitch perfectly and gives a nice feel to his bedroom.
on 30 July 2013
Really pleased with this purchase. It fit the light switch straight away, whereas we had to change the light switch on the other cover. It just adds a finishing touch to the room. Is easy to stick with 2 sticky pieces already attached. It hasnt come off and has been on for a couple of months now.
on 1 November 2013
Still thinking of small gifts as well as doing some big presents for Christmas and her recent one is pealing off to at least this one is here. It isn't a stick, but more of a plastic cover which does a pretty good job, time to wrap it up!
on 28 January 2017
Really nice item (though a bit overpriced for a small piece of plastic). Fits a standard light switch perfectly & I s held in place by four sticky pads. Doesn't glow much but looks really good.

See one answered question