Customer reviews

on 3 December 2012
I live in UK and ordered this from Denmark and it plays fine, in fact it will on any region B player all you'll need to do is turn the subtitles off and it is fine. The quality of the film is excellent all we need now is They Live to get a region B release and my John Carpenter collection will be complete.
on 2 March 2013
Over the years I've owned all the previous versions of this movie, VHS, various region DVD's, this is the best version to date. Crisp clean image, great sound, DTS also included per previous reviewers comment. No english subtitles, but all in all, a very fine Blu Ray.
on 23 March 2013
A great movie classic with a last stand story type, brings back some good memories. Well worth adding to a collection of classic films, and for the price you cannot complain. The Blu-ray copy is great quality and is worth buying for sure.
on 29 September 2016
Bought Assault On Precinct 13 today first time ive ever seen it and it was outstanding!!!!! Really enjoyed it this is one of the best films ive ever seen in a long time best film ever!!!! This is now my new favourite film '''
on 9 April 2013
Superb transfer to Bluray and much better than my remastered DVD version. Even though the audio is basic, my 15 year old son thinks it still works as a thriller which says a lot about Carpenters's skill.
on 3 February 2015
I have loved this film since I was a child and to own it on blu ray is a dream come true. This Swedish version is the only Region 2 one I could find. I am not disappointed! Magnificent!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2012
This is one of the all time great films in my opinion. I liken it to the zombie film genre; a cracking last stand affair.

I would throughly recommend a watch.
on 27 March 2015
Have been wanting this blu ray for a while and now I have it I am very happy. Arrived on time and plays perfectly. Thank you.
on 31 March 2013
I bought this product as a gift so don't really know much about the film but the recipient seemed pretty pleased with it!
on 18 January 2015