Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 June 2017
as good as season 1 and 2. I was not disappointed.love the show , actors , the whole story.
on 9 April 2017
Great purchase - discs and packaging tip top
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant
on 14 April 2017
i thought i was getting this in with my instant video account obiously not
on 25 June 2017
New series coming soon....cannot wait...
on 24 June 2017
Very good
on 8 July 2013
Bought this as a birthday present and once again it couldn't have been easier and couldn't have come swifter.Ease of use of website unparalleled and in all honesty is second to none
on 1 January 2017
Love this DVD.
on 27 May 2013
It's not often that I wish a series had ended, but with Prison Break it would have been better as just a 1 or 2 season show and gone out on a high. I wish that they had just sailed off into the sunset and left us hoping that they had made it to live their lives happily ever after. But...they decided to bring the show back and make Michael break out of prison again. At this point it was evident that the main plot and stories had been used up and what was left was a few last ditch attempts to continue the premise. Although the original cast acted their hearts out, the storylines and lack of spark let this season down badly. I kept watching, just hoping that some of the magic from the first season would come back. I really enjoyed the last two episodes, but felt that a lot that went on before these episodes was verging on boring. The 13 episodes and one week that Michael spent in Sona seemed to go on forever (and not in a good way)! For any die-hard fan I would say watch this season, but don't get your hopes up too high. I've just started watching season 4 and am half tempted just to watch the last few episodes to see what happens rather than slog through the whole season.
on 28 September 2008
Prison Break series 1 was one of the most original television series I have seen. Season 2 tended to stretch the imagination a little bit, and so I didn't expect much from series 3. Due to the writer's strike this season is much shorter, but I think this really works in PB's favour. Because we are treated to 22 normal episodes squeezed into just 13 episodes, the action is fast and the plot is constantly evolving at high speed. It makes for very exciting viewing.
For me, William Fichtner (Mahone) and Wade Williams (Bellick) steal the series and both play superb roles, each having their own personal struggles.
Sadly I feel this series falls short because it leaves you asking huge questions from a very early point. For example, my nagging thought was "'The Company' had such influence and power over everything in Series 1, so why couldn't they just get Whistler out by pulling the usual strings?". It was also pretty disappointing to finally realise who's side he was on. Of course getting him out the easy way would make for boring viewing, but you have to wonder whether the plot gets a little too thin in places?
Either way, I did enjoy this series and the fantastic way in which each character evolved in yet a new and fresh direction. Also it was great to see Scofield in the last episode showing his true strengths - I'm looking forward to Series 4...!