Customer reviews

on 5 January 2012
Very classy little set of cutlery. Looks great and feels easy for children to hold. This is no basic ordinary child's cutlery set, and is worth every penny paid for it!
on 15 July 2013
Looking for a proper set of cutlery for 3 year old daughter so I thought this looked a good design.
Unfortunately I think the fork prongs are not sharp enough, this may have been designed this way with safety in mind but because they are a bit too thick it makes it difficult for my daughter to pierce food to pick it up, so we end up having to use the spoon to pick up food which defeats the object of a grown up set.
Looks pretty but i think using grown up cake forks and knives are probably a better solution than specially made childrens cutlery.
on 13 August 2013
I bought this set for my little niece on her Christening day. Got it engraved with her name so that it is more personal and I thought it was a wonderful gift from my side. Her mum loved it too and as a proof ordered a couple more from amazon for the other kids on a similar occasion.

Beautiful design, great quality. Just right for the baby's hand.
on 16 April 2012
I ordered this for my grandchildren (3 years). They find it easy to use and it is of a good quality. I will be re ordering for my other granddaughter as the set I purchased for her was o.k. to keep at nanny and granddads but this set was of a better quality.
on 10 November 2013
A Christmas present for my granddaughter - thie present has not yet been opened. But I know being WMF it will be a much loved present. Ordering was easy and the gift soon arrived.
on 21 February 2014
I have had a cutlery set for my daughter for over thirty years. Unfortunately here in th US it is unavailable. It is the best made for children. The new sets are so beautiful.
Apparently she really loves it and uses it all the time. It is of the usual WMF high quality and in an attractive packaging too.
on 7 September 2014
Lovely cutlery for a little girl. Excellent service.
on 10 July 2014