Customer reviews

Price:£15.17 - £21.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 June 2010
Amazon have an amazing collection of rings. This ring is the second one I have bought from this site and it definately wont be my last. This ring looks stunning on and far more expensive looking, than its actual price. I would recommend to anyone.
on 27 February 2013
the cost of this ring i was wary of because it was so cheap,but it is lovely lots of sparkle and looks so much expensive
on 20 April 2009
Beautiful ring and worth every penny.Description is accurate but picture does not do the ring justice.Most people think it is white gold and diamonds!
on 27 November 2013
I am very happy with this ring, it is shinier then my extra expensive diamond rings (engagement ring & wedding band), but in my opinion it is not every day ring, it is only for a special occasions, when you dressed up into an evening cocktail dress for an Opera performance in the Opera – Ballet Theatre or very special parties, like private gallery exhibitions, romantic evening in the good restaurant... etc., because this ring looks expencive. I would highly recomend this ring to any woman who like to shine and going out a lot..Thank you very much.
on 5 May 2013
I wasn't expecting it to be this fine, its really amazing... Very much satisfied with the product and most importantly with the cost of the product... You couldn't get any better than this on such a price...
on 25 April 2013
BEAUTIFUL RING. EVEN NICER THAN IN THE PICTURE. EASY RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT, AS I HAD TO SEND ONE BACK PREVIOUSLY DUE TO A STONE FALLING OUT AFTER 2 DAYS.

I GET MANY COMPLIMENTS FOR THIS RING!
on 1 April 2014
I absolutely love this ring!!!! My partner brought me an engagement ring from Barcelona which i lost :-( and as a quick replacement for the money was amazing! It does not look cheap at all. And there is no greening to the finger etc & i bath in it, swim in it etc (iv had it for approx 6 months) we have spoke about getting a more expensive one now but tbh im really happy with this!!
on 29 January 2010
I absouletly loved the ring, i had my nails done because it enhances the beauty of my hand!
I definately believe it work buying
Pro's:
- looks very expensive
- comes with a gift box
- ring is silver
- the fit is great
- its a cluster ring which normally sells for alot more
- ITS CHEAP AND DOESNT LOOK IT!!!!
Cons:
NONE, NIL , NOTHING!!!
on 23 February 2010
Gorgeous, sparkly, looks terrific on. Arrived very promptly, well packaged. I just love this ring and would not hesitate in recommending it to others, will look great on in the summer next to your freshly tanned skin x
on 13 June 2011
This ring is absolutely gorgeous, and so much nicer than the picture here shows.

I bought it for my daughter, who had always wanted a silver cluster ring but after seeing the High St shop prices, I was always put off buying one. Then I spotted this on Amazon, and although I thought it looked a little 'bulky & dull', I decided to order it anyway after reading all the positive reviews. OH WOW ... was I glad I did, as my daughter was absolutely thrilled with it!! It was so pretty, bright and not bulky at all. It looks FAB on, and I am very tempted to order one for myself too, esp. at that price!! A definate BARGAIN!!