Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 September 2008
This is a good album....new wave alternative rock executed perfectly. It's not particularly original, but when you have an album full of songs this good.....who cares. You can hear all sorts of influences.....the killers, snow patrol, coldplay, feeder. Just great songs, great melodies, kick ass choruses. Singer had a great voice and the band are awesome. Why aren't these guys all over the radio? They should be.....and its only a matter of time. If you like any of the bands above then you will definitely like this. Best thing I've heard in a while. Reccommended.
on 5 February 2010
I just listened to this album on the band's website and I have to buy it. Every song is amazing and catchy right from the start. This is not an album that will have to grow on you. It really does sound fantastic - I can't wait to own it!
on 20 September 2009
Saw them at V Festival this year. They were excellent - really knew how to rock the audience. The album has some excellent tracks but a few average ones too. Will buy other albums and will go see them when they tour in their own right
on 5 September 2009
Having bought this album blind after hearing "Show me what I'm looking for", I cannot express how good I think this album is. Simply put and in comparison terms, Carolina Liar seems to have combined the production of The Killers, the lyrics of Death Cab and chorus of the All American Rejects into their debut offering.
Like in an MTV teen drama, this sublime album is truly music to live by.
on 13 October 2009
bought this on strength of the single , show me ...., what a surprise to hear the rest of the album , blew me away , cant stop playing it . also got the chance to see the band live in dublin, amazing ! one of the bands of the year , hope they make to the very top !
on 14 April 2010
I first heard this band over a programme and after looking them up on the internet, I just had to buy the album. Every song is catchy and as good as the last. I have already recommended the album to my friends. Top buy!
on 28 September 2013
g r e a t p r o d u c t , A + + , S U G G E S T E D
on 1 December 2009
I bought this CD on the basis of having heard one track on the radio. Did I make a mistake in putting my faith in just ONE track?? Absolutely not. This is a fantastic album. The songs are great - and the performances top class. I can't recommend this group enough - and the only problem I have is why they don't get more airplay. A classic debut album.
on 14 October 2009
This is, in my opinion, the best album of 2009 so far. Clever lyrics, great melodies, passionate music... this is all you could want from a rock album.

Truly magnificent.