Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 28G|Change
Price:£6.35+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2016
I am using it as a make-up primer and it is excellent for that. It has pretty much the same ingredients as the very expensive Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and the Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer. It works out that the Smashbox is 85p per ml, Bare Minerals Primer is 73p per ml and the Lanacane is 23p per ml

I have used both the Smashbox and the Bare Minerals Primers and the Lanacane is just as good and much cheaper as well and I definitely won't by buying the others again
on 10 May 2013
I swear by this product. If you are like me, and have big heavy breasts, and you find that at times you have a rash under them, and then it takes days with prescription cream to get rid of it, well, just spread a little under each breast after having a shower and drying the area thoroughly. Do this every day, and you will find that Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel will do the trick. Hope it works for you as it does for me.
on 7 September 2013
Good product, first time iv ever used anything like this, just does what it supposed to really. Lasts very well.
on 1 September 2013
was wearing a long dress to my sons wedding & was worried about chaffing , used this at 10am & the effects lasted all day & night without any rubbing or soreness , would seriously recommend this product
on 4 June 2013
When I discovered this I thought I had to try it and the fact they sell it, means I am not the only one that sufferers from chafing legs when it gets hot.
This product is brilliant and I always have it in the summer.
on 28 August 2012
I've used Lanacane for several years as a remedy and also a preventative measure and I have always been so impressed by this product. A brilliant purchase and very very fast delivery!
on 22 June 2014
No other cream I have tried has the non sticky, superbly silky feel of this product. So good to prevent chafing. Difficult to find in the shops near me!
on 10 June 2013
After reading many reviews about how chafing gel is a great alternative make-up primer, I thought I'd give it a try when my brand primer ran out. I must admit I was sceptical but when I received it, checked the consistency and the label, it looked like the same gel and the same ingredients. I did a patch test on the back of my hand for an hour before applying just to make sure I didn't react. My make-up in the T-zone usually starts to move without prime but this did wonders. No clog patches and my make-up after 8 still looked great. One of the best bits is you only need the tiniest amount, this product packs a lot of prime for you dime! Bad points well it says chafing gel not a great looking product in my make-up bag but it's staying put.
on 22 October 2013
I purchased this off the back of rave reviews on Makeupalley for use as a primer to use on your face before you put on your foundation. A primer acts as a base that makes your skin velvety soft & smooths out/blurs the look of fine wrinkles & pores, as well as making your make-up last longer. I was going to spend about £20-£25 on a Smashbox one, but then I saw the reviews for this that actually got a higher score (Smashbox primer is considered the holy grail of primers) & although skeptical, figured I'd give it a try if it saved me money. It has to be said, the hundreds of reviewers were right, this does indeed serve as an absolutely BRILLIANT primer (from what I understand, it's basically the exact same formula!). You only need to use a tiny amount, about half a pea, you rub your hands together & spread it on your face, it leaves your face velvety smooth & when your foundation is applied, makes blending so easy that it leaves a really professional finish (I'm a trained beautician). I stupidly decided recently to buy a different one, in a prettier bottle, BIG mistake, it was awful, so went back to good old Lanacaine (bless it's ugly little tube!). As an aside, my son, who recently went back to chef-ing after an extended break, came home after his first day in absolute agony, with the tops of his thighs rubbed red raw, due to the hot environment & being back on his feet for 8 hours, so I squeezed him some of this in a little pot & he's been using it ever since. He was so grateful & declared it a miracle! So it also does a brilliant job of what it's meant for i.e. preventing chafing of the skin!
on 30 September 2013
I use this as a primer for my face, before I put make up on. I keep my make up in place and keep my face from getting oily - better than Smashbox. Love it.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling