Customer reviews

Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope

on 29 March 2017
neat little gadget, and very good if used at right angle to objects.
on 19 May 2017
This is the second one of theses we have had and its really brilliant we have looked at all kinds of stuff including a head lice . My kids love these they are fantastic. 4 Stars because when it arrived the batteries were corroded an unusable but luckily I had some spare. But bottom line its a 5 star product.
on 7 May 2017
Got this for my friend's son who has I believe now viewed under the microscope everything from the kitchen from salt through flour all the way to ants and rabbits hair or soil. Never-ending fun!
on 12 October 2017
It’s ok, magnifying dials are a bit stiff and thus difficult to fine tune for ease of use and the reverse magnification is a bit annoying, but you get what you pay for. It is what it is, cheap and cheerful, more of a toy. The accompanying video exaggerates the simplicity and visual quality somewhat.
on 19 October 2017
Chuffed skinny with this! Huge fun looking at all sorts of things - especially my prehistoric flies in amber - WOW! Handy for sorting out knots in thread too. Great buy! Well packed, arrived on time.
on 2 September 2017
Very flimsy. LED switch permanently on so cannot switch off the light. Two of the three batteries were corroded. Very disappointed grandchild!!
 Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope
on 25 July 2017
Arrived quickly. Smaller than I thought but does a great job for the size. Kids love hunting the garden for things to put under the scope
on 20 April 2017
We bought it for our 5-years old daughter and it's really great quality for the price. I recommend it to all little and big scientists!
on 29 April 2017
Brillent piece of kit to explore the natural world for little ones and big ones like me.
on 22 June 2017
Pretty cheap and crappy. You get what you pay for I guess.