on 19 May 2017
Very good quality tyres, a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for here. Easy to fit. I fitted two 700 x 28C in 20 minutes, using only my hands, to fit them, no levers required. Two points to note ! I couldn't find the tyres pressures written anywhere on the side of the tyres, but they were on the instructions, so write them down for future reference. Make sure you put the tyres on to run in the correct direction, with the arrow on the side of the tyre. Don't let these two things put you off, because they are brilliant tyres and the reflective strip looks great. Definitely recommend these tyres. Should last for years. Delivered within five days.
on 2 March 2017
This is the tyre that serious long distance cyclists use. I bought it because I thought that if it can get you from Lands End to John O Groats it will be ideal when riding to work. Good price on Amazon but you need to know correct size when ordering (can read it on the side wall of your old tyre). Maybe it will inspire me to start that round the world bike ride....
on 21 July 2017
Excellent tyre. Got it to replace a cheaper Schwalbe one which had wall cracks from day one but I could not be bothered to return as the carcass seemed sound. Still, it did 4,000 miles or so. The existing Marathon plus I have on the front has done about 6,000 miles and looks good for the same again. No punctures as yet on that one or this which has done about 1,000 miles so far.
on 3 July 2017
Bought a pair of these for my father to replace same. Tyre tread still good on old ones but the walls were splitting. But the age that they were meant that Marathon Plus are still a great buy. We've got these on a few bikes and ride on all kinds of terrains. Tried other makes but keep coming back to these for reliable puncture proof tyres.
on 15 October 2017
these are awesome tyres. i've ridden another set for 3000miles and they still look like new! never had a puncture with that set. bought this to replace factory tyres on a specalized bike which got a puncture through a very tiny little thorn after only 600miles. annoying! am confident won't be having any more problems with this.
on 24 April 2017
In the three months before I bought these I suffered 5 punctures. In the four months since I bought them I have had none (and, yes, I have been riding).
on 31 December 2012
I have bought these for my sons commuter bike after series of punctures with the tyres that were supplied with his bike. He does 60 miles a week along roads, cycle paths and glass strewn park paths. He once borrowed my bike and managed to get a puncture in it along this route and the bike was fitted with puncture protection tyres! He has run them now for 3 months without a puncture, whereas previously he was averaging 2 punctures a week. He also runs them at the top end of the pressure range to keep the rolling resistance to a minimum. I thought the review critising the reflective sidewall was unfair as in 99.99% of the time the side visibility is a welcome feature. When taking the old tyres off and comparing them to these you could really appreciate the difference in quality of the schwalbe tyre. I will definitely but these again.
on 18 May 2017
Excellent robust tyres. I have worn out several sets over many 1000's of miles and rarely got any puncture. Fitting them is a pig. They are very tight. I have found warming them on a radiator helps. Its a seasonal problem when fitting them in winter/cold conditions is most challenging.
on 11 July 2017
They are fine so far. I had a lot of trouble getting them on my rims, but seems like that was my own fault... No punctures yet (about 500km done)
on 25 November 2014
Best commuter tire out there, Ran it daily for ages, no punctures, and still loads of tread left.
Ride about 100 Km per week.

Will readily buy again, They do add some weight to the bike, but the convienience of no punctures far outweighs!