Smiffy's Beads Fluorescent Four Strands
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 February 2012
I bought these beads for an 80s fancy dress party - I wasn't expecting to get all 4 colours for my money - i thought it was just one set of beads! So happy with that. Although I only actually wore two strings, I gave the other two to a friend for the night! They are pretty cheap and nasty, but it was to be expected, there just fancy dress! I was happy with the fact I got 4 strings of beads when I only thought I'd get one!! The finishing touch to my outfit!
9 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2018
Great for my fancy dress outfit, arrived promptly
on 24 February 2016
Nice item would have gotten more stars if the pink strand wasn't broken and had to wait over a month for a new set. Plus not as long as in the picture as can't wrap them round twice like the green one shows
on 20 November 2017
Good quality and good value
on 24 January 2016
Prompt delivery, great accessory for my fancy dress outfit. Colours are brighter than picture, as hoped, and perfect neon beads for 80s fancy dress, would recommend.
on 12 May 2016
Much better price than alternative auction sites. The beads are bright and perfectly 80s - what more could you ask for?
on 2 February 2017
Would have been five stars but the yellow necklace was broken so disappointed other wise they look ok
on 11 September 2017
Great purchase
on 9 April 2018
Great accessory for 80's fancy dress parties
on 15 July 2012
These bright beads are great. I got them for a fancy dress party and my 2year old now has them for her fancydress box. The beads are moulded to the string so if the string breaks there won't be lots of little beads everywhere and could be easly tied back together. I also liked that you get 4 strings of beads all different colours. My 2 year old likes to pass them around so everyone gets to share.