on 21 June 2014
The advert is incorrect, as I found out, and as the seller informed me when I contacted them. Apparently the advert can't be changed to show the correct info, which seems unreal. I kept the bracket as we agreed a partial refund.

Otherwise the bracket is very solid and strong. With five extended wall bolts (125mm)(3 along the top, 2 along the bottom), I achieved some of the required distance by using nylon spaces and washers behind the bracket. There is some sag in the joints of the brackets (the wall bracket was 0.1 degree from the wall, and 1.1 degree on the tv plate), even more noticeable when the TV is twisted 90 degrees. So I remove the bracket and placed additional washers on the lower bolts (effectively tilting the bracket upwards) to compensate for the sag and it works fine. After 3 weeks, its still stable and solid and supports our 42" LG TV comfortably.

All I have to do now is find a nice solution to hide the multitude of cables :)
on 11 November 2014
Three star because the max distance is 55 cm and not as written...the item is ok
on 19 July 2013
hard to assemble but good usage product, does every thing it says except doesn't really tilt like it says on the pack
on 3 September 2014
really great value for money really pleased with product thanks:)