on 30 August 2011
Have worn these socks in the Lake District swimming Ennerdale and Bassenthwaite. They were excellent as they stopped my feet from getting cold, made a big difference to how cold I normally get without them.
on 8 July 2013
The sea was a bit chilly (8 Celcius I believe) but with these little beauties my feet were fine and I was in good shape for the bike. Couldn't feel my hands, ears, nose or face, but my toes were toastie!
on 15 May 2012
These were great for swimming in cold water (13 degrees), I found they kept my feet warm without interfering with my swimming.
on 30 January 2013
Well these were very well received for a cold water swimming event I did. Good fit and excellent quality. Would have been tricky doing the event without them. Socks and gloves received very quickly
on 12 April 2011
"Sock" is a bit awkward, I was hoping that they'd be thinner than they are, potentially to fit under shoes. But they work pretty well.
on 20 May 2016
the material is soft and the ankle is too loose and so,does not suit my swimming needs. I am sure that they are better suited for being used under a long wet suit as socks for fins, flippers.
on 9 February 2014
These are perfect for the job, and will keep your feet warm.
I would suggest that you wear a boot which is on size large, too accommodate the sock.

Peter D'Silva.
Exmouth.
on 8 February 2013
Great purchase for my canoe mad son to be worn with neoprene boots. They could be used in summer on the beach for body boarding not sure they would give enough purchase for surfing.
on 10 November 2014
look good quality but small, I ordered this size for my son who has size 7 feet but he could not get them on. I would order up at least two sizes.
on 18 July 2013
Kept my feet nice and warm in a cold Welsh River, Very snug though so make sure you buy the right size

See one answered question