on 27 June 2011
This case is really good for general use, but after about a year the points where you pick up the Mac to put in and out of bags etc become really soft. The foam in these areas basically flattens into nothing. I got a year of use out of mine but am now having to find another sleeve as either end of this case now offers no protection for my Macbook.
If, like me, you're going to have to take your laptop in and out of larger bags/rucksacks several times a day, it won't last that long.
on 13 October 2010
I did a lot of shopping around for a decent sleeve for my aluminium 13.3 inch Macbook Pro as I wanted something that would be strong enough to protect it. Most laptop sleeves around are of a neoprene type material which, in my opinion, did not feel thick enough. They would probably protect from scratches but for something more rugged and with more protection the LArobe sleeve is ideal. The memory foam type material that the sleeve is made of provides excellent protection against bumps and scratches so is ideal for protecting my Macbook when I put it in my rucksack and cycle to university. It also has a snug fit around my Macbook so it does not rattle around inside the sleeve. Yes, you can buy a cheap laptop sleeve for less than a tenner but for piece of mind and excellent protection I would recommend spending that little bit more on this one.
on 24 February 2011
Within minutes of my brand new Macbook Pro being inside this case, it was knocked out of my hands and landed on a marble floor from standing height. When i went to open the case to examine the damage i thought that i was going to find by new macbook broken beyond repair. However this case saved it from the laptop grave yard. This case was only just under $20 but it saved me $1000. If you have a Macbook 13.3 inch and you don't buy this case, you are a fool. Enough said.
on 17 November 2015
Absolutely fantastic case. I now know that my Macbook Air 13" is protected to a high standard. The material used is very soft, it feels like a layer of Gel is between the Case and the Macbook, but in actual fact; it's just the material. I simply love it.
on 15 May 2013
I really like this case. Although I little on the expensive side, it's much cheaper than replacing a cracked screen on a laptop. MacBook 13.3" fits in it like a glove and the "memory foam" like material offers great protection.

Amazon tells me I bought this 4 years ago. I haven't dropped the laptop while in the case (hope I never will) but for three years of uni, carrying my laptop in this case in my bag never gave me any problems. No dents, no cracks etc noted on my laptop, which is still as good as new as it right now.
on 10 October 2012
This sleeve has given good impact protection to my macbook air 13.3" for over two years. During that time I've knocked it about a fair amount and stuffed it into a maxed-out backpack many times. It's always protected the valuable chunk of metal well.

Now as another reviewer also noted, the material has thinned in places and no longer offers all over protection. But I'm happy, and am buying the same again for another two years of abuse.
on 11 June 2014
i have tried other laptop covers but none come close to this one by be.ez
the material used is a Low Resilience Polyurethane technology which means it will protect your laptop.
I bought others even a Belkin one but none of them come close. you do have a to pay a bit more but if you want your laptop protected then this is the right material to get.
on 25 June 2013
Was hesitant about all the laptop cases online, there's so much rubbish out there. Got this after reading reviews, must say i'm impressed. Can't comment on the life of the product or how well it will work if dropped but this is for the quality of the item.

It fits my Acer 13.3" well. Not snug, but no loose.
The zips feel solid.
The memory foam is thick. 5mm thick.
No extra padding on the corners. But what soft cases have? I couldn't find them anyway.
*But the inner seems/ joining bits are thick themselves so you do get an extra 5mm of padding on the corners, but that's regular hard foam.
The case actually comes in a nice clear zip lock bag itself with them air dryness bags you get in shoe boxes.

Puchased from TechBoost / Amazon Warehouse.
Ordered 1st class
Sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
on 28 October 2014
Very neat and classy case for my Macbook. It has a spongy memory foam feel to it, which has done a fantastic job of protecting my laptop. Fits like a glove and leave no room for moving around inside.

The only reason I have gone for 4 as apposed to 5 stars is the lack of additional storage. I have owned and used this case for several years now and I think it would benefit from a pouch to hold my Macbook charger. Other than that the case is perfect.
on 14 April 2011
I took a chance and ordered for a Samsung Q330 13.3 inch LED notebook (Intel Core i3-370M 2.4GHz, 3Gb, 320Gb, DVDRW, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) - Black .

The sleeve just fits and thank goodness there are no Apple insignia to make me look weird.

As shown in the pictures, the zips only extend half way down each side - I would rather that they unzipped the full length of the sides, then I could open the laptop within the sleeve.

I feel that the sleeve is offering good protection with plenty of padding, I shall not worry putting the computer into an ordinary shoulder bag now.

See one answered question