Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

BSN True Mass Gainer Powder, 2.64 kg, Cookies and Cream
Flavour: Cookies & Cream|Size: 2.61kg|Change

on 25 July 2015
I have to say that the chocolate milkshake version of this product is the best tasting shake I have ever come across over any brand I've tried. And when I say best tasting...it really is like a thick, thick, chocolate milkshake! Although you can adjust the qualities, mixing up one of these bad-boys can be really dense, so make sure you leave plenty of time before your workout as it's like eating a very large meal! Post workout, it is perfect. As a personal trainer and someone with a high metabolism, I would recommend this wholeheartedly for 'hard-gainers' to keep their daily calorie count up there.
on 23 September 2011
I have tried out a few protein shakes in the past but nothing that tastes as good as this!

So far I have been taking it every day with skimmed milk using the recommended 3 scoops with the right ml of liquid. Some people may find it harder to consume than other protein shakes as you need quite a lot of liquid in there and it's very thick. I couldn't take this just before a workout without feeling really sick, post workout is fine or just using it as an additional supplement if you need to bulk up a bit.

I would say the only real downside is the cost of the product, They say by taking 3 scoops you only get 18 servings out of this, if your taking it every day you will need 2 a month roughly so your looking at paying £80.

I was using chocolate maximuscle cyclone for a few weeks but the taste of cyclone is just terrible. If you're looking to bulk and want something that tastes great and that you can continue to use, sometimes you just have to pay a little bit extra.
on 23 January 2017
i would buy this again as i have been using BSN products for a couple of months now and have had no bad experiences with it as of yet, the brand its self is well known and used by many people, to sum it up i think its worth the price tag worth buying as its dose the job as well as tase=te really good, if i had to chose one bad thing about it thats got to be put more calories in
on 2 March 2013
When I did my first abroad studies, I had dropped 7kg at first three months.

Got recommended by my friends to try this brand and drank it regularly while hitting at the gym.

After that, I gained back almost 7kg in two months and HOO-RAAA!!
on 12 July 2017
Genuine product. Good price on Amazon. The chocolate tastes great with milk.

Not entirely convinced it works. Each to their own.
on 2 November 2017
cannot say much about the results as it is the first time I try this type of products, but the taste is good, seems to be good quality and I have not been disappointed
on 3 June 2015
It does exactly what its meant to do its ideal recovery formula after a serious workout also after I've drank it I tend not be hungry for a few hours .
on 3 July 2016
Amazing customer service and great product will be ordering again without a doubt
on 2 April 2013
This product is high quality and is something I use all the time and I am very happy with it.
I have not used this supplier before but I found the swift delivery was great so I would recommend them highly.
on 20 November 2015
My boyfriend is very pleased with it. He noticed a huge difference in only a month using it.