VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Size: 15 kg|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We have Labrador Retrievers, one black and aged nine, two chocolate aged three who are her daughters. The younger dogs loved the Puppy food and I'd recommend it to breeders happily. It's a pleasant smell, has an easy to use zip lock sack to prevent any odours or the food from going soft. The food pieces are shaped to clean the teeth at the same time and the Vet commented on this on the girls last checkup. I'd buy it more often if the price were a little less. It's not just for puppies, for breeders or anyone with a pregnant bitch, you need to be feeding puppy food to your girl in the last few weeks of pregnancy so she doesn't get too much protein (which can cause kidney problems and eclampsia - ask me how I know, sigh) and has enough fat to produce plenty of milk for the puppies.
It does cost more than other brands, but nutritionally it's better and will make the difference to the long term health of the puppy (in my opinion).
VINE VOICEon 1 August 2013
Size: 15 kg|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Being new to this brand thought it worth a try given some bold claims about nutrition and being recommended by breeder and vet for not being bulked with ash or other such alien stuff. Safe to say it lives up to expectations.

This is a large bag of food but at least it's a strong bag and the food is kept fresh within.

No problem with the taste test as each bowl is gone in a flash.

And of course the ultimate test is the collection of the doggy presents on the morning walk. Perfectly formed and a pleasure to collect.

Good food and good value.
on 24 April 2013
It was recommended to us by the breeder and it has not been a mistake as they are both growing healthily as they should and you get great value for money as the high protein in the mix means that you feed them excellent food to help develop.
on 14 November 2012
This is an ideal food for puppies and growing dogs. Our puppy absolutley loves it.It contains all the nutrients for a growing dog, with no need for anything else. We have never used Eukanuba with our other dogs, but I would recomend it to any new owner
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2013
Size: 15 kg|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm a great Eukanuba supporter and have nearly always fed their dry food to most of my my adult dogs. So having recently taken on a Bernese puppy, I naturally turned to the Eukanuba Puppy and Dry Food kibble as a standard diet. After four weeks of being fed the Eukanuba the puppy (now 21 weeks old)devours his two meals a day without any problems. No loose stools, nicely developing coat and plenty of energy. I always feed my dogs a little less than the makers' recommended portions to avoid excess weight gain. This also helps to off-set the various treats the puppy gets during training sessions. So with the comfort of knowing this kibble won't overly accelerate my puppy's bone growth while continuing to provide a general healthy diet, I am happy to spend that little extra for the peace of mind.
on 30 August 2016
Excellent food for our Lab puppy, he has been on Eukanuba from the first day we brought him home and h loves it as it contains all of the nutrients for Labradors, price may seem a little steep but it really is worth it if you want a good healthy dog. The delivery time and packaging were both excellent and we have no qualms about keeping him on Eukanuba for years to come.
on 18 November 2014
Since I personally don't eat the stuff I'll ask the dog:

Cooper! Do you like Eukanuba? slight paws...RUFF

Oh! He thinks it way be not to his taste, what would you like instead...again another paws...SAUSAGES, well since Sausages aren't good for you we'll stick with this....sounds of pain as his teeth sink into my leg...bad Cooper...bad Cooper, no more Eukanuba for you.

Seems like his plan has worked, but he is a dog and I know what's best for him...chocolate raisins.
on 30 July 2015
Excellent product. 10 week lab puppy loves it and is making him grow! Good value compared to other sources.

16 weeks now and the puppy is still going strong. Healthy, loves his food and has a lovely shiny coat.
on 3 March 2015
My Labradoodle was on this until he was 11 months old. It was fabulous until then. He then became very windy and smelly, so I have now changed to a different brand. But this was excellent when he was younger.
on 25 August 2014
My new puppy wouldn't eat his Purina Large Breed Puppy food and I had to change him to Eukanuba Puppy Large Breed. He devoured it at his first setting and gets excited when he so much as sees the bag coming out. Always used this product, as it has all the nutrition in one food