Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 1 September 2017
Perfect fit and stays in place
on 5 July 2011
I have a shoe pouch for each pair of running shoes as they are a great price and offer a very secure attachment for your sensor.
Fitting the shoe pouch does require you to undo the laces almost fully, so it would be a faff to swap it between shoes but once it is on you can forget it is there as it certainly won't fall off. The sensor is held firmly in place with Velcro so is easy to move between shoes.
on 1 June 2009
A simple concept that works fine and makes of every sneaker a Nike+. The shoe pouch is easy to put and protects well the Nike sensor.
on 31 May 2010
Perfect fit for the sensor and stays attached to the laces, although a bit "fiddly" to thread.
That said, it works perfectly.
on 31 August 2010
Pouch and sensor are best running aids I've bought in a while. spur me on to reach those goals. can check back over recent runs to see progress.
on 16 February 2013
I used to buy trainers that were nike plus capable but found it was pigeon holing the trainers I could buy! so when I changed to specialist running shoes, this little "back pack" for my nike plus sensor did the job perfectly! Its secure, well protected and not too bulky! very well priced too! nothing negative to say about this product!
on 3 March 2013
Great for securing your devise to your trainer and doesnt come loose despite running cross country however it's a bit of a pain to take off as it is attached via the laces so I bought another one for my other pair of trainers, good value for money and good range of colours.
on 9 December 2014
I was neither impressed nor unimpressed - it holds my Nike sensor (as it is supposed to) - However it only seems to sit right when it's upside down. The upside is that it is really strong velcro - so I don't think it will fall out.
on 18 February 2015
3rd one of these I've bought (one for other half) and one for my trail shoes so I don't keep having to re-do laces to switch shoes.

Am using them for the Garmin footpod which they're the perfect size for.
on 13 July 2012
This replaces the need to purchase special ipod capable trainers - its perfect. Very simple to fit the nike sensor into and then place on the shoes - takes all of 1 minute
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse