on 13 August 2013
Its really fun and helps you to loose weight and tone up without being a slog. Also really like the pilates from this range though thats much more like hard work.
on 18 December 2011
This is a good dance/exercise DVD and although I don't practise all the routines I'm sure they're very suitable for most people. Good value and worth buying.
on 11 February 2011
As my last review. A very good dance exercise, but if the music was a popular well known tune, it would be easier for me to keep in step.
on 5 March 2014
I couldn't get on with this video. Instruction too fast to follow. Not clear. No blasting here! Not good instruction in my opinion.
on 24 October 2011
Another good product form this range, excellent value and speedy delivery as usual. Good value cpmpared to other exercise dvd's.
on 13 September 2014
This DVD makes you want to get up off your seat and shake your bootie, in so glad I purchased this DVD, really great.
on 9 February 2015
You need to know the basic Salsa steps before trying this as it moves on pretty fast before you can grasp the moves.
on 28 December 2012
It was as described and i would recommend people who are into this product and would like some thing like this.
on 9 September 2010
Once i've learnt the dance moves a bit better i think it'll be a fun way to tone up as you use all your bits.
on 28 October 2014
I bought this but can't recall ever using it!!? I need to look it out and put that right.